Mk3 supra vs 9sec bike with nos

stevevangst

1000HP club
May 24, 2005
tulsa
suprasonic said:
Stevevangst make another vid, but with the blue supra

I would if it let's me do 35psi.......it's haven a problem just this week, i'm still trying to slove it.....it ran fine at 17psi and feels stronger then 450whp, but that was 17psi....let me get this car going right and i'll do some more vids.

stevevangst

1000HP club
May 24, 2005
tulsa
Dexter_n2o said:
you runnin a 7M right?
sorry if thats a stupid question but I'm new. No worries, I learn fast. I'm just wonderin if I should just build a 7M or start on a 1jz swap when I sell my 'lude
build the 7m. you'll find yourself having way more problems with the 1jz or 2jz. It's harder to install, harness wise and parts wise, also you need alot of money for the 1jz swap, that's why I never did it before, all the money you take to build up the 7m motor with upgrades will total out to the front clip of the 1jz.

don't be like those other guys, why they want a 1jz???>>>>......OHHHH "JDM" OH I LOVE IT........LOL....LATER.

STEVE

suprasonic

Mar 30, 2005
Pembroke Pines, Fl
stevevangst said:
I would if it let's me do 35psi.......it's haven a problem just this week, i'm still trying to slove it.....it ran fine at 17psi and feels stronger then 450whp, but that was 17psi....let me get this car going right and i'll do some more vids.

okay, just keep us posted. And are you still selling the ct upgrades