Mk3 supra vs 9sec bike with nos

stevevangst

1000HP club
May 24, 2005
tulsa
Bigdough666]Need more vids.

Your car sounds awesome

Sorry guys, the car had already been sold last month :( BUT don't get your hopes up that was my slowest supra :) my blue supra is up and running boosting 25psi on a .84 a/r turbo :naughty: that is going to be an fun car to drive once the boost kicks in....

Did I ever post the video on Sm of the car spinning the slicks at a light lauching? if no let me know I'll post it, because I know I did put it up on Sf...

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
well ofcores it's not stocker it 62 wheel of death ehehheheh just had ot put that in

ps what fule jettign are you useing wiht your shots

stevevangst

1000HP club
May 24, 2005
tulsa
SupraRacer said:
HOLY SHIT, seriously what tires are you running for the bike race??

I was on MT drags, and the bike was on the bottle too. see on the vid the first round we race and my pipes pop off I killed him hard off the line, then he came over and was like "oh dude man, I didn't even have the bottle on, this time i'm turning it on" that's why his launch was better the second time and you can hear his bike rev really fast, after we race that time he was like "FUK DUDE I'VE NEVER RACE A IMPORT THAT WAS THAT FAST" LOL....."WHAT KIND OF CAR IS THAT"......i'm sure I was running somewhere in the 10's that night since I did 11.4 with full interior and 17psi and that night I was at 21psi with gutt interior and racing driver seat. i'm telling you guys man, it was pretty scary to drive that car with that power on the street, no wonder people say it's scary, it really is. :)

stevevangst

1000HP club
May 24, 2005
tulsa
Justin727 said:
i finally saw it man. that vid was badass. hate to see u were loosing it down the road tho!

lol hehe dang that took forever bro....But as long as you saw it. I also had a vid reply posted to that thread I think? another short clip of that supra spinning the slicks with my learning "student" driver driving it on boost alone. lol..check it out if you haven seen it. glad you liked it. More to come.

stevevangst

1000HP club
May 24, 2005
tulsa
thesupraman said:
Absolutely INSANE man!!! I bow down......:)

P.S. What size MT drags are you running?

not big enough as you can tell, I was redlining in first and even peel in second. they are 26 8.5-15, 8.5 are not big enough.

btw what are you mods on your car anyways, that sig you got is very nice times for stock afm.

thesupraman

Smirker
May 15, 2005
Frenchtown, NJ
stevevangst said:
btw what are you mods on your car anyways, that sig you got is very nice times for stock afm.

Sadly, more than you with less power :(

60-1 upgraded stock turbo with no clip
Custom JP Autoworks water/air intercooler w/ 3" piping
Fidanza flywheel
TRD clutch
Wiseco 8.5:1 pistons
1mm oversize Ferrea valves
NA cams
Pocket ported head
Custom 3.5" turbo outlet elbow
Full 3" exhaust with Borla muffler (no cat)
HK$ FCD
Vortech 4:1 FMU
Walbro 255
APEXi S-AFC (set flat- all zeros)

Keep up the good stuff man! What are your 15's off of?

stevevangst

1000HP club
May 24, 2005
tulsa
thesupraman said:
Sadly, more than you with less power :(

60-1 upgraded stock turbo with no clip
Custom JP Autoworks water/air intercooler w/ 3" piping
Fidanza flywheel
TRD clutch
Wiseco 8.5:1 pistons
1mm oversize Ferrea valves
NA cams
Pocket ported head
Custom 3.5" turbo outlet elbow
Full 3" exhaust with Borla muffler (no cat)
HK$ FCD
Vortech 4:1 FMU
Walbro 255
APEXi S-AFC (set flat- all zeros)

Keep up the good stuff man! What are your 15's off of?

oh man that's alot of mods, way different then mines alright :) but hey man I seen others with wayyyy more mods and hit shitter time like 13's. lol...anyways I guess it's the car and the driver togeter... my rims are custom rims design for slicks or off road use, it is a big 5 and big 4 lug pattern, cool huh? I can put them on the 7m's and the 5m bodys. that's what I needed since I have a 85 and an 87-88-89-90 supra. :)

thesupraman

Smirker
May 15, 2005
Frenchtown, NJ
stevevangst said:
oh man that's alot of mods, way different then mines alright :) but hey man I seen others with wayyyy more mods and hit shitter time like 13's. lol...anyways I guess it's the car and the driver togeter... my rims are custom rims design for slicks or off road use, it is a big 5 and big 4 lug pattern, cool huh? I can put them on the 7m's and the 5m bodys. that's what I needed since I have a 85 and an 87-88-89-90 supra. :)

That is cool! And by the looks of your car collection, YOU are the supra man!:)

stevevangst

1000HP club
May 24, 2005
tulsa
thesupraman said:
That is cool! And by the looks of your car collection, YOU are the supra man!:)

"since I have a 85 and an 87-88-89-90 supra" it's actually one 85 7mgte, one 87, two 89's, and my beast the 90t. At one time I had 8 supras at the same time. hehe

that was badass
Thanks.