Mk3 supra vs 9sec bike with nos

stevevangst

1000HP club
May 24, 2005
tulsa
Justin727 said:
Awesome launch... why did u let off? misshift? Awesome car man!!! btw how much does ur turbo's run?

at the vid I also had it down why I let off, didn't you see it? anyways I had too bro the car was going side ways at over 70+mph at the end of 3rd, I would of killed those bikers if I would of still keep going, the whole ass of the car was out of control, but the bike still could'nt catch up untill I let off ofcouse :) if we were to still going i'm sure he wouldn't do any better, I mean I got him out the whole hard enough. most I had one of my turbos was 26psi, but I also tryed using external wg and it did like past 26psi, but it didn't make more power, so I would say about 24-26 is where it makes most of the power band. Later Justin.

Steve

stevevangst

1000HP club
May 24, 2005
tulsa
Justin727 said:
sorry i havent been able to reply because of katrina. But Pretty much after u launched then let off thats where the vid stopped for me.. dunno if it was suppose to do that but I loved the way you left that bike pretty good!

no dude, it's a full vid of the race, there are two times we raced in the vid, did you only see the first?

T

toyota_supra_1988

stevevangst said:
ah ya liked it huh?? Well i'm ofcourse running those WHAT PEOPLE SAY shitty powerless CT26 Upgraded turbos I sell, importent mods are

L-afm
To4E 62-1 unclip (set at 17psi first run when i/c pop and 21psi the next when I letted off, was deffent too much power for THAT street and for the little 8.5 tires that I had on)
Nos
walbro pump
1.2mhg (higher the compression-170psi)
afc(untuned was set all 0 across the board in high sett)
2.5 upper ic pipe only with bov (stock intercooler and lower pipe)
afpr

And that's it, everything else is STOCK. yes stock, head, block, ic, mani etc.

I am now pushing over 550hp @21psi to the wheels + nitrous if i'm right, maybe even 600 who knows unless I dyno. all done on a bone stock internal motor and very little mods.

it's not what you got into the car it's what you can do with it I always tell people who say "GOD DANG HOW THE HELL IS YOUR CAR GOING THAT FAST WITH JUST THOSE MODS"

like I said as you can see in the last part I was almost out of control the first two times the car lost it, then I just HAD to let off at the three time the ass did that again, the bike was still about one car and half back and couldn't catch up. The funny part about this race was the bike and his buddys thought that I was just a slow import and put me up against the fastest bike they had that night which what the one I race and the first run he was not on the bottle, as you can tell I killed him off the line hard then POP top ic came off. we came back around and he was like DAME your car is fuken fast as hell "i'm turning the bottle on now" is what he said. that's why he was neck to neck with me all the way down untill end of 3rd when I let off, think about it, over 90mph on a little road like that next to the curb with 700hp to the motor still braking lose. omg if you guys was in there it's pretty PRETTY scary I tell you, on top of that it was dark too. :)

ANYTHING ELSE. LOL

hey man, thats sweet, your supra is so fast with those mods. Are you running stock internals? And could you pm me about prices for your upgraded ct?

Thanks
Chris

stevevangst

1000HP club
May 24, 2005
tulsa
Justin727 said:
i'll try to re dl the vid!

yea bro, you have to see this vid if you are a mk3 lover :)

I think this is one of the best vid's of a mk i've seen in a long time other then car vs car.

hey man, thats sweet, your supra is so fast with those mods. Are you running stock internals? And could you pm me about prices for your upgraded ct?

Thanks
Chris

Thanks Pm sent.

stevevangst

1000HP club
May 24, 2005
tulsa
Justin727 said:
damn now it only goes to where u purge and it stops.. damnit..

oh man then somethings wrong with your computer bro, what are you using to play it? also try to get mpeg 2 code. maybe that's what you need? did you get the whole d/l MB video? or did it stop somewhere when you try dl it?

stevevangst

1000HP club
May 24, 2005
tulsa
Justin727 said:
I dunno whats wrong. it only dl's to 47% i tried dl'n other videos and they did just fine... o well guess ill get my buddy to dl it then watch it on his comp!

yea do that. I don't know why it does that ether, other guys dl it like nothing :icon_conf

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
stock ct26 will not give big power at 25 psi the only reson it does is cause of the no2 the ct26 blow hot air at like 22 psi any mroe is point less

in less you run no2 then it gets cold really fast

stevevangst

1000HP club
May 24, 2005
tulsa
NashMan said:
stock ct26 will not give big power at 25 psi the only reson it does is cause of the no2 the ct26 blow hot air at like 22 psi any mroe is point less

in less you run no2 then it gets cold really fast

BINGO..... but don't forget not stock ct26, stock hot side but not cold side, and at 25psi with gas it wakes up really good, since then the air like nashman said it get's cold very fast, the cooler the air the more power....CORRECT?