MK3 Classic Car Insurance for $12.50 a month

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
I hope so. My parents have been with them for a very long time and I've been with them for about 3 years now. About to put another car on there for insurance and im putting the supra away for a little while to work on it.

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
ugh wtf...i pay like 160 a month and its not even full coverage..... basically unless someone else hits me my car is gone :(

no accidents last speeding ticket was over two years ago..... no other moving violations..... i dont get it.... im 23 also...

IHI-RHC7

"The Boss"
Apr 1, 2005
Oregon
Jake here. I pay 120 a month for liability on an 86 CRX.
I've discovered that the world is just out to get us...
What ins co do you have?
I'm making Heidi get her own name right meow.

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
IHI-RHC7 said:
Jake here. I pay 120 a month for liability on an 86 CRX.
I've discovered that the world is just out to get us...
What ins co do you have?
I'm making Heidi get her own name right meow.

jake? you talking to me? lol ... pssst...its jayson ;)

i have geico...i switched to them after paying 250 a month...not lying....through progressive for LESS coverage.

i just dont get it cause i have friends who have less safe cars and worse driving records and pay a LOT less.... it pisses me off.

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
TurboLover said:
Hah! I have my own name now.
Hey Jayson, have you ever tried State Farm?

im so confused :aigo: hahaha ......i think i figured out the whole jake here thing ;)

so now this is heidi? heh....

my parents i believe use state farm..... i could prob look into it but i believe they were more expensive when i was looking to move from progressive.... i just dont know why my rates are so high when people with worse driving records in less safe cars and are younger then me have smaller premiums.... ugh almost 800 every 6 months is stupid.

Kyle87T

Banned
Aug 4, 2005
Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
I was quoted $6700 a year for insurance on my 87 Supra. That is not even full coverage. I am 18 years old. How disgusting is that? That is wrong. How am I supposed to work if I cant even afford to drive their? Like, come on.

Silvasoup

May 12, 2005
Florida
I pay around $660 a year on my 1990 Supra n/a with State Farm. I have been with them many years so I get a discount for that. Also my wife is insured with State Farm so that brings the rate down some more. The fact that I am an old dude helps in this area as well.

hide with MKIII

Apr 8, 2005
MA
got one question. what about racing? such as rallycross, autocross, drag, track. I want that 25 bucks a month insurance, but i use my supra to race....

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
hide with MKIII said:
got one question. what about racing? such as rallycross, autocross, drag, track. I want that 25 bucks a month insurance, but i use my supra to race....

you are shit up a creek. Racing insurance will cost you alot more.

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
tomjan87 said:
Thank you, thank you thank you! I really hate paying 200 every 3 months just liability. 29 for full coverage, wow. and 12 for liability.
wow, i was paying like 85$ a month for full coverage, but i was 17... :icon_bigg

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
yes sir, i plan on getting a mk2 golf gti or a mk2 supra as a daily driver (whichever i find that's the best maintained or cleanest) so the soup'll be my weekend car