Milo's Booster Seat...

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
buckshotglass;1169454 said:
Dan, might be time to take a step back from the bottle.;) Milo knows he won't need to work, he is running a parts shipping scam that's working out great.:biglaugh:

Tell me more about this parts shipping scam, sounds rather lucrative and Milo wont give up any details

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
He's got to save up enough wax to make his manifold...........or he could buy one of the twenty I've seen for sale since he started this dream of his about making one from melted candles.:evil2:

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
hks_trd;1169565 said:
Tell me more about this parts shipping scam, sounds rather lucrative and Milo wont give up any details
He's keeping it hush hush for me too.;)
noah89t;1170297 said:
what's left to be done on the car dave?
The same list from before Noah, sad to say.
ForcedTorque;1169701 said:
OK, he'd just be an excited dog to see someone working on a black Supra
I really think he likes my 65 Beetle convertible I just traded the Baja for.;)
suprahero;1170583 said:
He's got to save up enough wax to make his manifold...........or he could buy one of the twenty I've seen for sale since he started this dream of his about making one from melted candles.:evil2:
You will be so proud of me someday Jay.:biglaugh:

got_boosted

I need a turbo! >:(
Mar 3, 2006
Sacramento, CA
gtsfirefighter;1175198 said:
On December 10th, this thread will be two years old. Just thought I'd throw that out there.:icon_roll

I've had four supras in the course of this build. Jay, how many engines between you and Vonda? Kristel? Scott? ;)

I've been through 3 Supra's and... 3 headgaskets and 1 engine.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
buckshotglass;1175210 said:
it will be finished soon.

Dave, please don't lie to us anymore. It was funny the first year and a half, but now........not so much........:3d_frown:

I'll get Ricky a ticket and he'll have your car running in a day, but of course it won't have no fancy smancy was intake manifold...........:biglaugh: