Milo's Booster Seat...

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
OK, Here goes:

Grey Supra, White Supra, Black Supra, now Red Supra. 4 motor installs. I parted what was left of the Grey car, Parted the 2 cars traded for the black car, and parted a red one. So 4, cars, 4 installs, and 4 part outs. If we don't count all the sawblades, it's only one set of wheels.

Don't feel bad Dave, you are still inside of 1 Jake build.

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
buckshotglass;1175236 said:
I borrowed the "soon" thing from Miguel, just for one night. He needs it back tomorrow.:)

Hey, don't think because I'm not around as much as Jay I don't read the threads :3d_frown:

I get to them "eventually" OR "Soon" enough... :biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Miguel, you can have my spot. I'm tired of coming into this thread and being disappointed. I'm going to go whore up my own thread.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Supraholics;1175423 said:
I don't know why Dave hasn't posted yet, I was at his house yesterday and we started his car up. I took video and gave it to him already...

suprahero;1175479 said:
You sir are a jokester, and not a very good one at that..............:3d_frown:

Your car will be running before Dave's is. You two could work together and get both of them done. You have an excuse since you're replacing every freaking bolt on your car. All he needs is a ffim. I've only seen about ten of them for sale lately, but he has to have one built out of candles...........:biglaugh:

First off, why should Miguel be any different from everybody else???????

Jay, you do have a point. Dave could have been driving a turbo car with a good heard gasket, if he would just buy a temporary FFIM to hold him until he gets enough candles. At that time, he could resell it, and recoup his money on it. You could bet if there was a good deal on a used dinner table or something, he'd come up with the money right away.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
ForcedTorque;1175515 said:
First off, why should Miguel be any different from everybody else???????

Jay, you do have a point. Dave could have been driving a turbo car with a good heard gasket, if he would just buy a temporary FFIM to hold him until he gets enough candles. At that time, he could resell it, and recoup his money on it. You could bet if there was a good deal on a used NA supra or something, he'd come up with the money right away.

You do make one hell of a point Scott.

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
Poor Milo...:cry:
momandkids079tndo4.jpg

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
SURUKO;1177092 said:
pretty good supra and great postsss jajajajaja too long to read

Yeah, too much useless chatter and thread whoring posts....just like this one.:icon_razz

Dave, one day, and hopefully in the not so distant future, you are going to have to do a Readers Digest version thread of your black car.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
For some reason, I looked back at page 1 today. I seriously don't know how you could have all of what you have, and just let it sit. Let's get re-dedicated Dave. This will be one sweet ass car! I had honestly forgotten just how nice it is.