Procrastination.bmp

Hi Dave..................:wave:

I like that :icon_bigg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I demand some freaking updates, and dont try telling me that the school is closed and you can't use their furnace because I've heard it all before............:rant2:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I am smart, this I don't disagree with, but I feel I've been used to support a thread that will never be finished. You're using my popularity and good looks and great charm to lure people into your thread.......only to be disappointed by no new progress. I refuse to be a part of your little scam any more...............:3d_frown:

Kristel, I'll meet you over in your thread where we have lots and lots of boobies to look at....:naughty:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
You see how my powers work Dave? All I do is mention boobies and Kristel drops her top.......I need to start using my evil powers for the good of mankind and quit wasting them in this thread.

Thanks Kristel. I am now motivated to go wake Vixen up.

Justin727

T-virus infected
The sudden site of this thread infuriates me to unimaginable ends. I cannot believe there have been 0 updates let alone any progress that has been made. I for one will unsubscribe from this thread for I am kind.
Then and only then when one has decided to make some sort of shabby progress, one can search amongst the site for me and call for me to shed light upon one's glory.
Until then you and your thread will wither away till there is nothing left to even think of. For even any site of a thread bump without your name bumping the thread or without any pictures of progress will get ones tongue's, eyes, and ears, ripped from their faces.

Take care my dead friend for one day you will rise into greatness once agian and will be graced by the power of a god.

ME

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Justin727;1165150 said:
The sudden site of this thread infuriates me to unimaginable ends. I cannot believe there have been 0 updates let alone any progress that has been made. I for one will unsubscribe from this thread for I am kind.
Then and only then when one has decided to make some sort of shabby progress, one can search amongst the site for me and call for me to shed light upon one's glory.
Until then you and your thread will wither away till there is nothing left to even think of. For even any site of a thread bump without your name bumping the thread or without any pictures of progress will get ones tongue's, eyes, and ears, ripped from their faces.

Take care my dead friend for one day you will rise into greatness once agian and will be graced by the power of a god.

ME

And your car is where? With what progress of your own? OK

Justin727

T-virus infected
Don't speak so soon I am making progress with my car good sir. Sean @ Titan can testify to that. I work even in the rain on my good ol car. I can't help it takes forever for parts to come off back order and so on.
It's really no fun. But if I wanted to I could throw on all my stock stuff and turn the SOB on right now. I just don't choose to take it back apart to do that...

lol but then agian I don't post progress up on the forums anymore. Heck I don't think I ever will even after she is running with all the go fast goodies on her.

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
Justin727;1165150 said:

ME

LOL this made me burst out laughing :biglaugh:. Thank you Justin.