Meet for the Summer TN, NC, GA...etc...

DrakeMK3

"The Duck"
Mar 30, 2005
Knoxville, TN
Any update on this, Jonathan? I know 2 event coordinators at the Gaylord and they don't know anything about the supra event. Keep us updated.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
I have decided against the opryland thing. Maybe the mall parking lot would be better.

I say lets meet downtown nashville! That would be cool. And then we could take some backroads to murfreesboro....

I would really like to have it on a saturday, knowing that we could cruise to the speedway and have some fun drag racing. Its $15 or $20 to race and park.
Supra's would take over the night!

What do we say about the 23rd of July. Thats 3 weeks from now, more than enought time to make time with jobs and other family and so on.

July 23rd, all in favor say "I" :naughty:

-Jonathan

S

Speed Syndicate

Looking forward to a Southeast Meet!! 23rd sounds good... Don't forget about Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg thats where we attended a meet this past weekend...... Plenty to do...

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Like I said, we could meet in downtown nashville. Then drive down to the speedway ( little 3/4 mile track where they hold 1/8th mile drags all night till midnight) and have some fun with the ricers......

Meeting up at noonish would give us enough time to eat and get aquanted and stuff...

and make sure everyone brings spare oil and coolant...and some spare motors and heads....headgaskets....fuses.... :biglaugh: j/k

I will scope out nashville tommorow when I am back in nashville for a good spot. :icon_bigg

if any of you guys need to talk to me one on one...my phone number is

1-615-513-8325

-Jonathan Mann

boost-time

May 17, 2005
Ok siman , Im from asheville NC and can you tell me where exactly the meeting place is going to be ? I have a big problum , my baby isnt going to be done in time :cry: and neither is my buddys so I guss we will have to bring down the cressida (if you fellas will still invite us lol) .

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
boost-time said:
Ok siman , Im from asheville NC and can you tell me where exactly the meeting place is going to be ? I have a big problum , my baby isnt going to be done in time :cry: and neither is my buddys so I guss we will have to bring down the cressida (if you fellas will still invite us lol) .

Go to mapquest. Use BMW of nashville as the destination since its litterally RIGHT beside the mall.

On their website they actually have a map calculator of how to get to them, use this!
http://www.bmwofnashville.com/Information-Directions.aspx

A cressida is still a toyota with a 7m....your MORE than welcome! :icon_razz

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Come up anyways man! Its just a MEET...to MEET other supra enthusiests since we are spread so thin around here....not like Socal or Norcal...heh.

I and alot of others on here just want to meet each other and spread a couple or words and tech talk...then reak havoc on the civics at the drag strip that night.

Come up anyways...even if you are in a ford pinto turbo....

-Jonathan

S

suprakrazy

:cry: I HAVE TO WORK THAT WEEKEND, PLUS I'M HAVING STARTER FAILURE ON THE SUPRA,I WOULDN'T WANT TO BE THERE WITHOUT HER YA KNOW :icon_conf MAYBE I CAN CATCH UP WITH ALL OF YOU ANOTHER TIME SOON.DIDN'T SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING ABOUT ATLANTA LATER AND WHEN.

S

suprakrazy

I Need A Starter,fan Shroud,some Wheels And A Set Of Drag Radials If Any Body Knows Where I Can Find Any Of These Holla Back

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
FS section someone has 6 MKIIIs all getting parted prolly could get what u need for little bit of nothing.

GT400

Its a secret.
Jun 29, 2005
Oak Ridge / Knoxville, TN
i wont be able to make it then anyway becasue of work... darn. But, assuming my car is finished, maybe we can set up some kind if GTG in or around Gatlinburg in the fall, make it a last hurrah before winter.

S

suprakrazy

yea,i need those parts bad,if you can holla at him for me. and my shouts out to siman :icon_razz thats dedication my man. thats the way i am to i'll help anybody out once if they screw me over. and yea sorry bout the caps my bad. i'm not yelling i'm just in dire need hows that. oh and another meet sounds good i'd love to meet all the peeps that have that supra blood running through their vains like i do. supras 4-life see yall

S

suprakrazy

suprakrazy said:
yea,i need those parts bad,if you can holla at him for me. and my shouts out to siman :icon_razz thats dedication my man. thats the way i am to i'll help anybody out once if they screw me over. and yea sorry bout the caps my bad. i'm not yelling i'm just in dire need hows that. oh and another meet sounds good i'd love to meet all the peeps that have that supra blood running through their vains like i do. supras 4-life see yall
live life fast eyes wide open with alot of damn boost or die trying.