Meet for the Summer TN, NC, GA...etc...

DrakeMK3

"The Duck"
Mar 30, 2005
Knoxville, TN
Let's organize a meet for the summer. I was thinking something like either going to Atlanta to have a MK3 supra dyno weekend or heaven forbid road atlanta.

However, if the group attending isn't so strictly car oriented, a meet in Chattanooga, TN where they have the Aquarium might be nice.

Post up your suggestions and we'll go from there.

Thanks!

Drake

whitemk3

Mar 30, 2005
east TN
I would lik to have a meet somehwere but preferably not atlanta, since theres the suprashootout there and i will be going down there again. Maybe we can have a meet closer to home example knoxville would be good or even ashvellive n/c . Just my 2 cents

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Chattanooga sounds good at the aquarium
hey WhiteMK3 been a while i still owe u $50 right. im trying to get all my $$ problems in order, i feel like an ass for me not paying u in so long. srry man.

whitemk3

Mar 30, 2005
east TN
D34DC311 said:
Chattanooga sounds good at the aquarium
hey WhiteMK3 been a while i still owe u $50 right. im trying to get all my $$ problems in order, i feel like an ass for me not paying u in so long. srry man.
hey, yah $50 lol. its cool im not hurting for money but i may be picking up another mk3 tommarow. So when ever u get it send me a pm and ill give you my adress again.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
thnx man for understanding. i really feel bad about making u wait so long but hopefully ill be able to pay u soon

N

Notorious_8.7.T

heh i might be interested in coming...just picked up another MK3 :D

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
I am thinking of the Opry Mills ( opryland) meet this July!

I will be getting things together this summer for it, try to get a good turnout...not only with mk3's but with mk4's as well...and there are PLENTY of them around Nashville!

-Jonathan

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
WUT MKIVs in Nashville Right i have seen like 4 seriously but then again thats in the poor area. srry im a ghetto kid.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
...but your avatar is cool DC34DC311.... :D

I know as of right now, 8 mk4 owners. All highly modified to boot! Two buddies with RB25det swaps into s14 chassis....and one right hand drive s13 slivia swap...of course you guys with the mk3's.....3 other s13 conversions...300-350z's out the heezzzy frasheezy, Porsche's. Type-R's.....a 550whp civic and teggy....1000hp corvette.....Grand nationals....I can get about all the fast cars in town up there.

-Jonathan

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
D34DC311 said:
go us single guys.

hey now, you said you have a girl in Germany! :confused: :D

and, do you want to buy my car?
I think i am going to put the bad boy up for sale for something more "practicle" this time....lol...I want a mk4 N/A supra 5 speed...which arnt exactly hard to find are they?....

whitemk3

Mar 30, 2005
east TN
siman said:
hey now, you said you have a girl in Germany! :confused: :D

and, do you want to buy my car?
I think i am going to put the bad boy up for sale for something more "practicle" this time....lol...I want a mk4 N/A supra 5 speed...which arnt exactly hard to find are they?....

Im a single guy, lol mk4n/a 5-speed arent real hard to find or u could buy my 300zx lol. what would u ask for ur mk3.

craig