Meet for the Summer TN, NC, GA...etc...

suprafanatic90t

Mar 31, 2005
Spring Hill Tennessee
If we are going to do a meet at opry mills let me know ahead of time so i won't be working at the hotel. i want to be able to go. just hope the car is back together and running by then. o yeah and if i am working maybe you can talk some of the mk4 guys to vallet the cars at the hotel so i can drive one. :D

DrakeMK3

"The Duck"
Mar 30, 2005
Knoxville, TN
Ok, guys. I'm glad people actually want to meet. Though, I do still think Chattanooga at the aquarium would be a better meeting place than Opry Mills. It would also be a shorter trip for esc.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
how is Chattanoogga shorter for esc look at the map NC is right next to TN so going straight to Nashville would be idea if he drives to Chat. he has to go further down.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Oh god this is sad..... :momaru:

Well I am organizing a meet for Opryland hotel this sommer...not OpryMILLS....i dont like the mall parking spaces...i remember how crammed they are too during the sommer...

the Hotel has a covered parkign space so if it rains or is just too darn sunny that we wont get bit by either or...

My phone number is 1-615-513-8325 or home: 1-615-895-8329 if anyone has questions....though i wont have alot of answers till this saturday when i go to the Z club meet at Opryland Hotel....see they are being catered and got 50+ parkin spaces reserved for all teh Z cars coming down from Michigan, TN, Ala, Gga, Ill and so on....They are estimating over 100 cars!!!!!!!!!!
So if we can do just 1/3 that amount, i would say we could start a yearly meet!
Chattanooga is to far south of TN to be a Statewide meet I think...everyone knows how to get to Nashvegas..and its VERY simple to get to Opryland Hotel..you cant miss it...its a NATIONAL attraction...the biggest hotel in the world isnt it?

-Jonathan Mann

suprafanatic90t

Mar 31, 2005
Spring Hill Tennessee
i agree about the hotel being more centralized for a meet. i would go to chattanoogga though too. but on another note. siman where is the covered parking that the hotel has. the only place i can think if is in lot E. which is the overflow lot and is over a half mile form the hotel front door. i know they held the viper convention back in that lot a few years ago. just wondering. plus if you are going to be there sat stop by the casades entrance i will be working from 10-8. you won't miss me you will spot the damn hat i have to wear a half mile away.
Danny

DrakeMK3

"The Duck"
Mar 30, 2005
Knoxville, TN
You guys are missing the point of a TN, NC, GA meet. It's not supposed to be centralized IN Tennessee. It's supposed to be something surrounding states can get to. Chatty just happens to be about equidistant from the ATL people, the knoxville people, AND the nashville people. If we want to just have a TN meet, use your thread siman. This is not a TN only thread.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
DrakeMK3 said:
You guys are missing the point of a TN, NC, GA meet. It's not supposed to be centralized IN Tennessee. It's supposed to be something surrounding states can get to. Chatty just happens to be about equidistant from the ATL people, the knoxville people, AND the nashville people. If we want to just have a TN meet, use your thread siman. This is not a TN only thread.

Ok Drake...your not invited to the Nashville meet :momaru:

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
but Nashville is centralized more than Chat. they had an ATL. meet and peeps from NC came NP so y is it a big deal if it is in Nashville.

DrakeMK3

"The Duck"
Mar 30, 2005
Knoxville, TN
D34DC311 said:
but Nashville is centralized more than Chat. they had an ATL. meet and peeps from NC came NP so y is it a big deal if it is in Nashville.

*office space*
Yeah..........see............I'm gonna go ahead and kind of......disagree with you.....

No offense man, but Nashville is not a more central location. I want to see the road map you look at.:D

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
ok, well I AM HOSTING a meet in Nashville......and i guess you guys will host a meet in chattanooga...hopefully not on the same date...that would suck...

So lets get together twice this sommer...once in nashvegas, the other in chattanooga...or however you spell it...I faild my 7th grade geography class...and came close to failing English too....so hah :biggrinki

S

suprakrazy

i'm from the big al, where is the meet going to be nashville or chattanooga.i could round up alot of fast and krazy cars, not just supras. i'd rather it be all supras.lol.but what the hell,they'll just look bad right.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Yep!

I found one guy that worked at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel and he said that they had the place DONATED for the meet! I was like HOLY CRAP!

The food fomr Moe's southwestern grill was about $300 bucks to feed 200 people...so do the math. Maybe charge a little extra for a raffle ticket for things to give away.

Mine is going to be in Nashville at the Opryland Hotel.

-Jonathan