ma-70 carbon fiber twill weave & plain weave parts.

xCxHxRxIxSx

Mar 4, 2011
Oakville, Ontario
supraguy@aol;1914584 said:
I would still like to see a bolt-in replacement for the front lip(89+).
Something that is only slightly larger than oem(if at all), but has a foreward jutting edge.

+1. I would also like to see a new lip option, as I am in the market for one.

OneJArpus

Supramania Contributor
Jul 1, 2005
Newark, New Jersey, United States
CarbonWorks;1911629 said:
so far the highest voted items are
due to the fact that the b pillars and window switch bezels are already commercially available, i do not understand why their is such a demand for them? can any one elaborate?

Pricing as stated before, no one wants to poney up the dough for materials, time, & labor. This is a DIY community and want it "at cheap" cost.

Stay away from CF doors won't be worth it, i'd start small for interior parts, like the door lock bezels, window switch bezel, door sills etc.

I wish you the best of luck, i'd like to see what you can do for the community.

SupraClaou

Supramania Contributor
Sep 1, 2006
Athens,Greece
CarbonWorks;1910316 said:
2 interested in carbon fiber doors,

with oem replicated interior door skin support, compatible with oem interior parts, and window components.

Me too. Carbon doors and rear hatch...

Beals

JZA70 TT-R
Feb 3, 2009
Alberta, Canada
I`m interested in some smaller things that would probably be more popular, specifically the middle piece of the rear 3 piece spoiler (89+ supras) and the front lipp spoiler. Also headlight covers (bc having a carbon fibre hood but your headlights pop up red just doesn`t cut it) but fitment seems to be a issue with other ones I`ve read about

edit: Money`s not so much an issue as shipping is, my hood came in bowed.

AbsoluteSpeed

Aug 8, 2007
Edmonton AB
Beals;1925559 said:
I`m interested in some smaller things that would probably be more popular, specifically the middle piece of the rear 3 piece spoiler (89+ supras) and the front lipp spoiler. Also headlight covers (bc having a carbon fibre hood but your headlights pop up red just doesn`t cut it) but fitment seems to be a issue with other ones I`ve read about

edit: Money`s not so much an issue as shipping is, my hood came in bowed.

Sorry Beals, I think this deal is done. 'CarbonWorks' hasn't logged in since febuary 12th.
It's a shame too, I was hoping to replace my spoiler.

Beals

JZA70 TT-R
Feb 3, 2009
Alberta, Canada
AbsoluteSpeed;1925565 said:
Sorry Beals, I think this deal is done. 'CarbonWorks' hasn't logged in since febuary 12th.
It's a shame too, I was hoping to replace my spoiler.

I know seems like every carbon fibre guy leaves as soon as they come, I was on 6 months ago trying to buy every carbon fibre part that was available privately and the only one I could get was the cowl by the wipers which seemed useless without the rest of what I wanted. Now I seen some other guy on the forum kind of doing what i did and replacing everything non-eccentric with cf. So I'm back on my hunt lol

AbsoluteSpeed

Aug 8, 2007
Edmonton AB
Beals;1925569 said:
I know seems like every carbon fibre guy leaves as soon as they come, I was on 6 months ago trying to buy every carbon fibre part that was available privately and the only one I could get was the cowl by the wipers which seemed useless without the rest of what I wanted. Now I seen some other guy on the forum kind of doing what i did and replacing everything non-eccentric with cf. So I'm back on my hunt lol

lol Good luck with your hunt.

Off topic: You should update your build thread on Alberta Supra Club (or create on SM if you haven't), I'm curious what you've done to your car.

Beals

JZA70 TT-R
Feb 3, 2009
Alberta, Canada
AbsoluteSpeed;1925570 said:
lol Good luck with your hunt.

Off topic: You should update your build thread on Alberta Supra Club (or create on SM if you haven't), I'm curious what you've done to your car.

I dont have a phone so I haven't been able to take pictures but i'll get some once it's complete, I got a nice new interior and upgraded turbo/cooling system. it still looks fairly stock but it makes alot more hp especially having 2 upgraded turbos not 1 stock one making 3lbs of boost while the other is just pushing oil everywhere lol