lol

YoNkErS87t

streetside mechanic
Mar 31, 2005
In the Garage
Me and a friend was looking at a 84 corolla the other day for $500. It would a project car for us. Plan on dropping a 7m in it or even making it a drifto, but i don't think it is going to happen. We don't realy have a place to keep it.

Apr 17, 2005
Lafayette, IN
Jeff Lange said:
Heh, I'm hoping to have a bit over 200hp out of my Corolla once I get the engine swap done, but that's a long way off. (It's getting a 4A-GZE -- 170hp stock, and upping the boost should put me up even more, combined with intake/exhaust and cams, it should go pretty well. :))

Here's a pic of my car right now, it looks a bit better in this pic than it actually looks, but it'll look better than that pic in a few months (hopefully, lol):

200hp good luck! . you might get 6 hp from intake and exhaust. the best thing about getting a new hedder is the weight you save. the cams and bigger pulley are going to give you the best gains.

I would say you are going to be alot closer to 160 Rwhp

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
kylemartin said:
200hp good luck! . you might get 6 hp from intake and exhaust. the best thing about getting a new hedder is the weight you save. the cams and bigger pulley are going to give you the best gains.

I would say you are going to be alot closer to 160 Rwhp

Yeah, well we'll see. They're about 145rwhp stock from what I recall, at 10.5psi. Upping the boost to 14psi, doing the cams, and the intake and exhaust should result in a bit more than 15hp, I'd hope, again, 200rwhp is like, my ultimate goal... realistically I'd like to get it to over 200hp at the crank anyways.

It's always good to have goals to strive for. :)

Apr 17, 2005
Lafayette, IN
Jeff Lange said:
Yeah, well we'll see. They're about 145rwhp stock from what I recall, at 10.5psi. Upping the boost to 14psi, doing the cams, and the intake and exhaust should result in a bit more than 15hp, I'd hope, again, 200rwhp is like, my ultimate goal... realistically I'd like to get it to over 200hp at the crank anyways.

It's always good to have goals to strive for. :)

I know what you mean. my goal i about 250HP to the wheels. i hope that
GT-28R is up to the task :drink1: