Lee_MA61's 2JZ-GTE build thread

Lee_MA61

Leon Wilson III
Jan 31, 2007
Norwalk, IA
D34DC311 said:
MOOORRRREEEEEE Pics this kicks ass

What do you want to see? I'm working in the garage tonight on the intercooler mounts. So I would be more than happy to take some pictures.

Later,
Leon

Lee_MA61

Leon Wilson III
Jan 31, 2007
Norwalk, IA
Little of both. It had some problem areas.

I swapped out the dirty old grey carpet for fresh black. Extracted and fabric protected the whole car.

The paint wasn't as shiny as it could be so I wet sanded a polished the whole car. Haven't got any good pictures of that yet.

I polished up the factoy mags then stored them away for safe keeping :) Bought a new set of wheels.

Recently I picked up a set of side louvers, I'm in search for the rear louver.

I've done a little and know I'm working on the engine :D

Lee_MA61

Leon Wilson III
Jan 31, 2007
Norwalk, IA
Well while I've been waiting for my engine mounts to show up.. 5 weeks late now..

I bought a PT74GTSHP with a .81 turbine housing. I thought you guys would like to see some pictures :D

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

More pictures here in a second

Lee_MA61

Leon Wilson III
Jan 31, 2007
Norwalk, IA
Some other random pictures I took of the engine. :D and some nice shinny ported intake ports.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Well that's what I have for now.. I'm hoping and praying that my engine mounts will show up soon! But I'm starting to think they will never show..

Lee_MA61

Leon Wilson III
Jan 31, 2007
Norwalk, IA
Yes :D baby eater it is. I won't be using that manifold as it doesn't line up correctly. I'm will be picking up a very nice ceramic coated equal length header here soon.

Lee_MA61

Leon Wilson III
Jan 31, 2007
Norwalk, IA
Well I got my Electric water pump today :D I quickly found out I had been sold a hydro. pump rear housing when it didn't fit. :( So I'm still looking for that haha.

Here are some pictures of it loosely mounted on the block without a housing.

Enjoy!

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Hopefully more to come soon!!

Later,
Leon