Lamarossa New Turn Signal Cover

N

NDBoost

johnathan1 said:
Why does LamaRossa always post up these threads with pics of his car, and then never respond to any comments/questions...?
Because 99.9% of the threads he makes he knows its going to be a majority of flaming against him and his unique ideas.

I think this car is a very unique vehicle, although its not sometthing i would do i still give him credit and honor/respect him for the hard work and time hes put into the car. Good job man

csr ma71

rooftop sniper
Apr 2, 2005
bay area
www.angelfire.com
johnathan1 said:
Why does LamaRossa always post up these threads with pics of his car, and then never respond to any comments/questions...?

Because he's like the guy who sprays pepper spray into a crowded stairway, he wants to see people's reaction, his intent is not to make anyone cough, although they will.

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
92turbo4life said:
man you said it:3d_frown:
reepect the work but not for me. why not buy a old ferrari or somin. and any engine mods or just the outside?
Yea alot of "old Ferraris" cost more than the new ones.
As I recall Lam was pushing about 400rwhp last I heard. I know he had a 60-1 upgraded ct-26.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
The only thing about it I like is those headlights, where did he get those on a stock body they would look sweet, I have hella conversion so i can run standard bullbs instead of swapping the whole lamp but I want HID's and flsu hmounts, those are nice headlights, the ferrari wannabe part is gay but headlights are sweet.

1TuffSupra

Sho' Nuff
Jul 11, 2005
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
NDBoost said:
Because 99.9% of the threads he makes he knows its going to be a majority of flaming against him and his unique ideas.

I think this car is a very unique vehicle, although its not sometthing i would do i still give him credit and honor/respect him for the hard work and time hes put into the car. Good job man

Exactly dude, every time he posts something up about what he did to his car he always always gets bashed on by folks. I think some of us need to practice what both our parents and grade school teachers taught us back in the day, if you cant say anything nice say nothing at all. Personally the way he has designed his car isnt my cup of tea either, but Ive never made some arbitrary remark that displayed nothing but disdain. If the crap happened to me every time I posted, especially in the 1st two or three posts, I wouldnt bother coming back to the thread either, much less respond to it.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
i just want to know what kind of paint your using on that light, does light go thorugh the paint well enough for it to be seen at night?? or even in the day??

LamaRossa

One and Only LamaRossa
Apr 6, 2005
ct
Joel W. said:
I would like to see daylight pics of the turn signals blinking, I would be very nervous about making it harder for people to tell where I am going.

the turn signal is perforated so the light shine through

color doesnt match because i didnt paint it

the perforated stuff only came that color

day time night time you can see the turn signal and front marker just fine

Last edited:

Zach

ECUMaster USA
Apr 6, 2005
TX
I've got lam's back, few people have invested as much time and creativity into their cars as lam has, and most people care more about pleasing the masses than pleasing themselves. Somebody needs to piss on convention every once in a while so we all remember how much it stinks.

LamaRossa

One and Only LamaRossa
Apr 6, 2005
ct
88YotaTurbo said:
looking good can;t wait to see you at the pike again with it.

i dont come to the pike much

usually roll through on my way to new haven

or picking my girl up

cops are dicks and i always get in trouble