the perforated stuff only came that color

day time night time you can see the turn signal and front marker just fine

Last edited:

Superjustin13

Supra teacher 101
Apr 4, 2005
Idaho
not to be rude

but your car makes me want to jumprope with the local girlscouts and eat a lollipop. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Northstar24

7M FTW
May 19, 2005
Menomonee Falls, WI
While i respect the amount of time and money you have put into your conversion, I must agree with SuperJustin. It really makes me sad to see a Supra molested to the point that it resembles an Italian exotic

But then again, that's just my .02

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
haha this guy takes alotta flaming every time he posts. I also respect all of the hard work he does. He often does a quality job on what he sets out to do. Im not a big fan of the "trying to be another car" thing myself, but atleast everything is clean and not shortcutted. and as johnathon said, why are the covers a different color?

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Agreed. Ill appreciate anything anybody does to their car as long s its done RIGHT. So if a civic guy decides he needs a body kit and a large spoiler, if it looks clean I’ll appreciate it. Even if I don't necessarily like it.

Unlike Lamarossa's soup. I love it!

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
I would like to see daylight pics of the turn signals blinking, I would be very nervous about making it harder for people to tell where I am going.

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
nice work man, altho i don't really like the whole conversion thing... it looks super clean, and i can tell you've put a lot of time and effort into it, so props man... i'm really likin the rear hatch, never seen anything of the sort, same goes for the headlights, and tailights