L33 engine in a 92 supra

grifter679

Dec 14, 2008
San Francisco
its a bummer to hear that you are selling. Ive been lagigng on even getting my project started even though ive had parts collecting dust for over a year now

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
Al If you make a craigslist add shoot me the link via pm. I'll share it around on facebook for ya since were in a similar area.

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
5K is cheap for a 92 even with the stock 7m, let a lone this one. This car used to be long to my cousin in VA. The dude you bought it from was a cars flipper that bought it off my cousin. The interior came from a really clean 91 NA supra.

MightyAl

Jun 5, 2005
Chesterfield, MO
akito;2002563 said:
5K is cheap for a 92 even with the stock 7m, let a lone this one. This car used to be long to my cousin in VA. The dude you bought it from was a cars flipper that bought it off my cousin. The interior came from a really clean 91 NA supra.

My buddy bought this car from a guy in KC 10 years ago. Yeah it's cheap but it is extremely unique with a small audience.

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
Oh snap, i made a mistake. My bad, this is not the car i'm talking about. The one that my cousin owned in the other black on on this build page a few posts down.

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
MightyAl;2002568 said:
My buddy bought this car from a guy in KC 10 years ago. Yeah it's cheap but it is extremely unique with a small audience.

If I was in the market for another Supra I'd drive up to Missouri snatch this up for 5k right now. You could get more than 5k. There was a super botched together Supra with an LS1 on my local craigslist here listed for $4500, and it was a total dump. Your car is 100 times nicer than this one was. Anyway, nice car man, good luck with the sale.