Kyle's World!

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Hah i have no money. but PENTY of time. Im still trying to convince my WHOLE family(you know huge extended medditeranian families) to help me with my swap and build. I may just have to go see Aaron at Driftmotion!

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Yay! MOMO!!!!

momoae0.jpg

momo2zx2.jpg

She found a mate!

Just needs a short hub now! Anyone have a used NRG short hub that they wanna give me for mad cheap :p

Thanks MK3Supra for the wheel!

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!11!11!1!!1 OMGMAYOBUTTER!

Ill wait for hells to get back and explain.
Weekend was def FTW!

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Weeeeee did it! Longest 2 days evar and Jesus came and helped! Ill upload pics later... I think I have one of Jenny's nose

I diddnt stall too many times practicing. I think I just figured her out. Im so stoked.

FTW MAYO BUTTER HIGHLANDER! YOU MUST TRY IT! ITS DELICIOUS!

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
Did you swap her nose? ....What? ...I'm lost and I refuse to read the other 4 pages...cliff notes...STAT!

edit: Ok, I broke down and read them. Huzzah 5-speed! So does your new clutch chatter like a beyotch?

BosoMKII

Apr 24, 2006
NorCal
Stalling your car is so much cooler than only having two pedals! What are you going to do with the old automagic? Mine is still in the backyard covered in oil. I walk by and kick it every now and then.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Hah! Troy is stealing Jenny's account! Ill get some pictures soon. Im tired as crap.

Matt. My automatic is in Yellow 13's garage. I kicked it.

Im loving my new tranny. I can go fast now!

Oh and Derk..... It chatters like a mofo..

Does anyone know what size or what the bolt that holds the rubber boot below the shift boot looks like? I need to bolt that down.

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
HellsLegion said:
Hah! Troy is stealing Jenny's account! Ill get some pictures soon. Im tired as crap.

Matt. My automatic is in Yellow 13's garage. I kicked it.

Im loving my new tranny. I can go fast now!

Oh and Derk..... It chatters like a mofo..

Does anyone know what size or what the bolt that holds the rubber boot below the shift boot looks like? I need to bolt that down.

Its a 10 mm bolt.