Kyle's World!

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
So it wont be updated like an IJ but I am starting to build my car up. Slowly and surely!

Lemme give you some background info on my soup.

September 14th... Two thousand-four... A wee young lad of only 15 goes to a goodguys car show and finds a little white car. He was there looking for a Camaro. And found one. But this little white car caught my eye. I look at the price tag and smile. 1500$! Amazing! I talk to the owner and get him to sell it to me for 1200. Owned.

Hers the catch. It was ass under the hood. I spent around a year getting this car to run as nice as it does now.

Replaced the valve cover gaskets... And thats about it. Generall maintinence and such.

Here is some info my my soup!
1987 (Manufactured in December 1986)[My baby is almost 20!]
Was orignally brown! (code 4h1) Is now some white color. Very bad paintjob
Hardtop :cry: :cry:
Non turbo
Mated to an A340e (not for long...) - W58 swapped!
Brown interior
No clue how many miles. Old dash board had 190k. But according to carfax it was rolled back in 1994 or so.
Has a badass whaletale esque spoiler.

So what do I plan upcoming? I want a nice DD pushing 300 horses. Turbo horses of course! I would love to build my own engine up but Ive only delt with old Ford V-8's so I woud love to have driftmotion build me a 7mgte. Hey who knows.

I plan on throwing some 89+ taillights and spoiler on there soon.
I want to mould a Turbo A duct to an 87 style bumper... Which I ned a new one. Rear bumper too!

My dad and I wnt to do my interior. He has done upholstry for 20+ years so were looking into ways of dyeing vinyl or just painting it.

What I have done already that im extremely happy about! Some HKS tems shocks and springs were installed! Im the only one I know about with this setup as they were taken from a early 90's HKS sponsered MA70.

Next week im swapping in a W58. Woot!

Ill post some good pics up soon! Basically a placeholder for somthing that will happen someday!:naughty:

Bought BHG 7mGTE on 8-17 WOOOHOOO

Dynoed the NA! 8-26
dynotx4.jpg

waynesworldrx8.jpg

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Yellow 13 has it all! Were doing it in his garage next friday! Im probably gonna gut my cat as well. If it diddnt help me pass smog last time I really dont need it since if I smog again while N/A ill need a new one.

Here I come screwdriver!

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
suprafrontgw7.jpg

Caught my eye. then I bought her. Who knew what I was getting into...

supfavvk6.jpg

Romantic date on the coast.

hkslolue8.jpg

First real upgrade.... some HKS springs and struts. Go find my old topic on it.

img2548sf2.jpg

From lame
Tooooo
intakezorta1.jpg

Fame!

I have a few things coming soon...

AFM adaptor plate for an NA - Thanks Tubbie!

A momo Steeringwheel from mk3supra

an NRG quick release and adaptor (no hub because i ran outta monies)

A Megan Racing muffler as well coming in from MA70Supra88

Oh this friday im going from 2 pedals to 3. Owned!

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! brown pain sucks. Sorry, did my innervoice just speak out loud again? What I meant to say was paint it a pretty white. Look at Duanes pictures of his white and you'll never think about brown again. His pictures are in the thread labeled "Someone elses build" or something like that. Good luck and keep on upgrading. You'll be at 300 before you can say "Mouse ran over the roof with a piece of raw liver in his mouth."............:biglaugh:

I love Gunsmoke. I know...........that's gay, but I can live with that. That's one of Festus' favorite sayings...................lol

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
I was thinking of going with a black exterior just because it goes with the poop interior... But thena gain if I could get someone/where to get me my brown Metalic again. I wouldn't deny them!