Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
img3150fd6.jpg

Thats right yall! I gots a clutch!

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Its not my bed anymore. Its the supra parts holder. I havn't slept there fora month or so. My bed is the floor in a sleeping bag...

Butttttt. I put it there becasue I wanted too! mah!

BosoMKII

Apr 24, 2006
NorCal
HellsLegion said:
Im probably gonna gut my cat as well.

Poor kitty. You know you can just buy the stuff?

clk725121.jpg

Hellslegion gets his own build thread! Let me know if I can lend a hand with that W58 swap.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
LOL! Well its going down at Yellow 13's pad in fairfield and will probably go into the night on saturday! If you wanna lend a hand shoot me a PM and we can arrange!

If my Muffler arrives here before saturday... I may wanna weld that up as well. Man were jsut gonna rebuild my car!

Im making a list and giving myself little tasks and such.

B

Boostaddctn

There should be a rule that you can only make build threads if its involving a turbo ;) like big turbo swaps and NA > T swaps... hehehe aight peace :chicken:

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
HellsLegion said:
LOL! Well its going down at Yellow 13's pad in fairfield and will probably go into the night on saturday! If you wanna lend a hand shoot me a PM and we can arrange!

If my Muffler arrives here before saturday... I may wanna weld that up as well. Man were jsut gonna rebuild my car!

Im making a list and giving myself little tasks and such.

Yellow13 has a nice size garage. I was there once to pick some parts , and its perfect for Supras :):biglaugh:

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
suprastanger507mgte said:
Yellow13 has a nice size garage. I was there once to pick some parts , and its perfect for Supras :):biglaugh:

Im at the garage next door now. Its just a single car garage :3d_frown:

Still plenty of rrom to get work done. Definitely beats working out in the gravel.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
TOYS!

Megan Racing muffler from MA70Supra88 (thanks man!)

And an NRG quick release from ebay. Now i just need the hub and my steering wheel from a forum member and im set!

img3165sa6.jpg

img3166fh8.jpg

B

Boostaddctn

HellsLegion said:
Hey... In a few months that shall be the point! Im just getting everything started for the turbo ya know. Suspension... Get rid of the automatic.....

Your lucky you have the $$$ and time to do a turbo swap... i will forver be stuck with my NA :( maybe one day I will have a build up thread... :cry: :aigo: aight peace :chicken: