Killed 69 chevelle on pinks! (7m)

Yblegal91t

it finally runs!
Apr 22, 2006
C1 outer
damn, i should really read till the last post. Just took me about that long 20 min or so to find out march 19th and it was already said. thanks for that maybe put it in bigger type and in red for retardfs like me

evilone

they call me Tatter Salad
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Worth
MARCH 19 for those retards that cant read post lol. just playing and no problem for searching.i wish i had a way to record and upload.

suprarcr89

The Juggernaut has my old
88-7MGTE;932280 said:
It's import versus domestic, turbo versus nitrous, when Shawn Cassady and his 1987 Toyota Supra go head to head with Jim Cantrella and his 1969 Chevelle.
1:00ET

thats 1:00 am et

it also comes on at 9:00pm et also for those of you who will be sleeping at 1:00 in the morning..

on how to get it from a vcr/dvd/tv just use rca cables and go to walmart and get a video converter box for the cp it used to be about 60.00. its the way I used to upload video from my video camera to my computer.... works with anything using rca cables for video output

HommerSimpson

Dec 31, 2007
New Smyrna Beach Florida
suprarcr89;932342 said:
thats 1:00 am et

it also comes on at 9:00pm et also for those of you who will be sleeping at 1:00 in the morning..

on how to get it from a vcr/dvd/tv just use rca cables and go to walmart and get a video converter box for the cp it used to be about 60.00. its the way I used to upload video from my video camera to my computer.... works with anything using rca cables for video output

Get a TV card off ebay...does all kinda kewl shit including s vid in :} and cable in and antenna in and radio and records and and and and .. i got a cheapy off there for 45 bucks.. and yes i can watch tv on computer in a 2in x 2 in to full screen and anything inbetween.. but i run 3 monitors so i just pop it on one of the monitors :}

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
Evilone: THANKS ALOT for the date, you da man. Wednesday March 19th @ 9PM. I have to keep on repeating this in my head. I'm putting an alarm for this on my phone, clock, writing it on the frig, everything, so I won't forget. About to invite all my "Car Friends" over for this one. :biglaugh:

BillyM

MK2 + 7M = FUN
Mar 3, 2006
Greenville, SC
If someone finds some hosting, I know of a guy who'd be more than happy to stick in on the interwebs as he already records into a useable format...

Again, if you have hosting for it, shoot me a PM.

--billyM

evilone

they call me Tatter Salad
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Worth
Supra28;937441 said:
Evilone: THANKS ALOT for the date, you da man. Wednesday March 19th @ 9PM. I have to keep on repeating this in my head. I'm putting an alarm for this on my phone, clock, writing it on the frig, everything, so I won't forget. About to invite all my "Car Friends" over for this one. :biglaugh:

no problem. i was watching pinks and on the board at the same time and it hit me to try to look it up on thier website.

turbogate

Life is Boost
May 18, 2005
South, FL
I'm surprised nobody mentioned this yet, at least in this thread. If you pay attention to the second video. The announcer says that history could be made. "NO IMPORT" had actually beat a domestic or won on PINKS before. The first import to win on pinks is a 7M supra, how cool is that?

Wade T

7m Mk2 terror
Apr 6, 2005
Seattle
turbogate;949578 said:
I'm surprised nobody mentioned this yet, at least in this thread. If you pay attention to the second video. The announcer says that history could be made. "NO IMPORT" had actually beat a domestic or won on PINKS before. The first import to win on pinks is a 7M supra, how cool is that?

Actually, a '80 stock GS1100 beat a race prepped Harley V-rod. This was back in 05. This would be the first import car. Nobody talks about that bike eppisode and it's rarely replayed because it's not politically correct to rip on POS H.D.'s.