Killed 69 chevelle on pinks! (7m)

besttrans

Supramania Contributor
Jun 18, 2006
Springfield MA
I've always wanted to do this!! Finally grew some to do it. I still have my 87 supra + a 383 nos chevelle + an 8000 dollar tool box thanks to SPEED CHANNEL.

First pass heads up supra WINS by 2 cars
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eAW9sREToE

The next 4 races are amazing, lots of yelling, coin flipping, supra breaks, gets fixed w/ a beer car, comes back and woops ass.

Final pass
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO1q6CxTCkY

Thanks to all,
shawn cassady
best transmissions

Set to air on SPEED CHANNEL in Feb or Mar 2008.
PINKS (lose the race-lose your ride)

daneyan

Banned
Sep 1, 2005
South Florida
wtf!!!! a beer can? dang i'm tryna wonder what can be fixed using a beer can on a supra lol. great win man. +1 for the supra/import community. what are u gonna do with the chevelle?

steven89

Jul 8, 2006
Houston, TX
I think it was said in the other thread that he blew off a coupler or something and thats what was fixed with the beer can.

Awesome kill! :D

spinningheadboy

Ich bin gegan alles
Apr 1, 2005
idaho
This has to be the best MKIII/A70 Promotion since the introduction of the model. Thanks for taking the risk. This will really ramp up talk about the car in other circles early next year.

Nice work building an amazing a70! :)

cwd

styin'se-r

the sr20 ninja
May 4, 2006
NY
when that episode airs everybody and they're 16 year old cousin will be running out for buy a MKIII supra. HAHA congrats, most beneficial kill on here by far.

DonS1mpson

Black Supramacist.
Mar 19, 2006
England!
styin'se-r said:
when that episode airs everybody and they're 16 year old cousin will be running out for buy a MKIII supra. HAHA congrats, most beneficial kill on here by far.

If this indeed happen I'll lose whatever faith I have left in humanity. Seeing a supra win on a show with a niche fan base is going to do little if anything to affect the prices of our cars. Put it this way, did watching a heavily modified foxbody mustang win on pinks make you want to go and buy a stock one?

And with the original poster dancing around the requests for pictures of the Chevelle, I'm can't help but think that the rumors that Pinks is a scam and that the owners are never at risk of losing their car, which takes away from the achievement somewhat.

I'm not hating or anything of sort, just calling it how I see it.

Super6

Free Ranger
Aug 30, 2007
TX
DonS1mpson said:
If this indeed happen I'll lose whatever faith I have left in humanity. Seeing a supra win on a show with a niche fan base is going to do little if anything to affect the prices of our cars.

I don't think your car will appreciate in value either. :nono:

Supra-K

Sep 13, 2007
Victorville CA
just got a chance to watch the video, i like how it SOUNDS like the chevelle is gonna whoop an ass and our six cyl. turboed is all quiet and then beats some ass ahhhhhhhh cant get enough of the greatness of our supras :)