Killed 69 chevelle on pinks! (7m)

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
So, looks like this will be airing soon... Watching that second vid, can never get enough of that... I cant wait to see it air, with better vid and sound...

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
Reign_Maker;924335 said:
So, looks like this will be airing soon... Watching that second vid, can never get enough of that... I cant wait to see it air, with better vid and sound...

I'm really interested to see the negotiations. That's about the only part we are out of the loop on.

HommerSimpson

Dec 31, 2007
New Smyrna Beach Florida
Man you are very special person....Few would have the gonads to do it.. let alone be acually WIN .... You are now a hero to many many import peeps... Im a old muscle car nut myself as it shows in my supra... But man to get on pinks with a supra and to beat a 69 chevell one of the meanest badest cars ever built.. Yea man you are special.. :} hope i get to shake your hand one day... or or or umm maybe a heads up on pinks in orlando ?? supra vs supra on pinks :} lol woohoo

evilone

they call me Tatter Salad
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Worth
this episode isnt scheduled till the 19th of march for al of us that realy want to see this. after spending about 30 mins of looking at a day by day planner the their channel i finally found it.

dugums

Better, Faster, Stronger
Apr 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
evilone;928350 said:
this episode isnt scheduled till the 19th of march for al of us that realy want to see this. after spending about 30 mins of looking at a day by day planner the their channel i finally found it.

Man, that is the worst guide I have ever seen. Thanks for searching through that.