JT2MA71's Build. Dyno video on post # 1191

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
ron your car is awesome in so many way's.

i also never heard of race force performance in rhode island,never mind a shop that work's on supra's.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
I was gonna reply to that ad, since he's somewhat close to me, and ask him a bunch of questions about the car just to see what he'd say, but they took the ad down.

I hate that shit

Tire Shredder

Sep 15, 2005
Oshawa
amazing.

you always use high dollar, high quality parts and those parts are assembled with an amazing attention to detail. You're the most skilled fabricator I have seen on this forum, or any other for that matter. Flawless in every way...truely. It's all about the small details, and you have that down to a science. Engineering is beautiful...generally anything you have welded is fun to look at. I really love reading about any work that you do, please keep posting!

Last edited:

jt2ma71

Impeller Head
Mar 30, 2005
Washington State
www.cardomain.com
Thanks for all the kind comments :) I appreciate all of them.

More of the intake...

463369_138_full.jpg

463369_139_full.jpg

~Ron

JCP

The Big Unit
Apr 6, 2006
Raleigh, NC
Maybe I can call him from an east coast #.. perhaps it will throw him off :D..

Ron, your technical skills with a welder are 2nd to none. You sir are a god among men. Yes you can quote me. Ron is ftmfw!

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
whys that ron? i heard itb's give you far better throttle respones?

bs how that guy is trin to scam people with your car! not even posted at a high enough price for your car! obviously doesn't know the worth of your car :biglaugh: !

jt2ma71

Impeller Head
Mar 30, 2005
Washington State
www.cardomain.com
pimptrizkit said:
whys that ron? i heard itb's give you far better throttle respones?

bs how that guy is trin to scam people with your car! not even posted at a high enough price for your car! obviously doesn't know the worth of your car :biglaugh: !

Well, Itb's will be a totally different intake than this one and takes alot more work obviously. So I guess I can work on that some other time. That way, I get this running sooner and will have something to compare the itb setup with.

It's all good ;)

Last edited: