JT2MA71's Build. Dyno video on post # 1191

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Bumping this, exhaust thread and build thread merged as requested. :)

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
cars looking good ron, your car wasnt to loud when i last saw it.

i guess people just don't understand freeflow exhuast lol.

NokaoiMK3

Drifter..
Jul 27, 2008
Gilbert Arizona
hahaha I was watching the dyno video and my mom was all why are you watching videos of jets and I was like that was no jet that was a supra.. She was like ohh shit.. that ridiculous.. hahaha i thought that was too funny..
Amazing car btw ron! Much props!

TooGoode

rediculous DD
Mar 1, 2007
Chandler, Arizona
NokaoiMK3;1375391 said:
hahaha I was watching the dyno video and my mom was all why are you watching videos of jets and I was like that was no jet that was a supra.. She was like ohh shit.. that ridiculous.. hahaha i thought that was too funny..
Amazing car btw ron! Much props!

stop trying to suck up jake, you'll never get a ride in that supra.... hahaha

jt2ma71

Impeller Head
Mar 30, 2005
Washington State
www.cardomain.com
Thanks! Car's been running good. No issues at all. Have since added a MoTeC DHB to control fuel pump speed, can't hear it anymore running at 25% duty cycle at idle.
Added a MoTeC SKM and had the car dyno'ed at 740 on pump and meth.
I am currently redoing the dash with some new wiring and upgrading to a MoTeC ADL-3.

~Ron

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
I was wondering what fuel pump are you running, and is that still in the tank? I was planning on running Dual Walbros in the tank in a staged setup but if there is a single that can work in the tank and PWM down to 25% that may be the way to go for me instead

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
Cheers for that I'll look into it a little more. If you can PWM it to that low a duty cycle and have it nice and quite that is a pretty good setup to have.