JT2MA71's Build. Dyno video on post # 1191

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I think its pretty dop ethat your family is into this with you... It makes it 100 times more fun... It would be cool to one day see your girl boosting up old skool cars and makin parts with you...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Duane, please help him so we can see this beast on a dyno. Kwnate, how about you get off of your ass and help him also................:biglaugh:

Can't wait to see it finished Ron................:love:

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
slidingsidewayz said:
wow, your ride is one sickass jza70...

Very sick indeed!::salute:: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :squirt-mo :squirt-mo :squirt-mo ...But not a JZA70!:icon_razz Unless, of course, Ron re-names it that!:biglaugh:

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
So how much more do you have to do? IC piping; wiring harness; finish intake mani..

Shouldn't be too long now.. I see a very, very interesting summer coming along....

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
91T breezen' said:
Very sick indeed!::salute:: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :squirt-mo :squirt-mo :squirt-mo ...But not a JZA70!:icon_razz Unless, of course, Ron re-names it that!:biglaugh:

lol i was thinking the same!

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
jt2ma71 said:
She's got the skills :) This is my daughter's first time ever with a welder/tig machine. I only gave her quick instructions and I didn't know this was what she was going to do :D

463369_141_full.jpg

463369_142_full.jpg

Ah mass production for manifolds now. :)

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
jeremy,you might have to get in line.everybody is going to want a mani,seeing we have no option's for the mkIII with 2j

jt2ma71

Impeller Head
Mar 30, 2005
Washington State
www.cardomain.com
tsuper92 said:
jeremy,you might have to get in line.everybody is going to want a mani,seeing we have no option's for the mkIII with 2j

Once I get mine done and tested. I will add it to my production :) The plate and the velocity stacks will be machined from a one piece billet aluminum. Just be patient...
Thanks for all the other comments.
Oh, Kyle, there's a few more things to do. Oil pan fab, lots of wiring, ABS delete. Hole on the hood, etc. I am thinking of painting the engine bay too, I might plug weld unused holes but Duane might say I'm copying him so I dunno...:D

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Don't worry about Duane Ron, just do what you want to do, he'll be fine. lol. There's always another guy across the world doing exactly what you came up with in a dream. My buddy and I are always coming up with stuff and end up finding out someone else already made them or is currently making them. Is all about what you like and trying to make it first!!! lol.