JT2MA71's Build. Dyno video on post # 1191

2jzmk3

hey ron, are those cosworth pistons standard compression? 8.5.1? have you had any problems with the car at all? can you post some logs for the individual egt's? just curious of what yours looks like. or can you send me that log of you in the video on the highway. please..

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
just curious, when you exited one freeway onto another highway, was that a cop in that white Taurus and what was with the video pausing for a second and you skipping onto the next freeway on the side of the road?

jt2ma71

Impeller Head
Mar 30, 2005
Washington State
www.cardomain.com
pimptrizkit;950458 said:
just curious, when you exited one freeway onto another highway, was that a cop in that white Taurus and what was with the video pausing for a second and you skipping onto the next freeway on the side of the road?

lol, no there was no cop. the camera fell off the dashboard so I had to pull over.

jt2ma71

Impeller Head
Mar 30, 2005
Washington State
www.cardomain.com
2jzmk3;950436 said:
hey ron, are those cosworth pistons standard compression? 8.5.1? have you had any problems with the car at all? can you post some logs for the individual egt's? just curious of what yours looks like. or can you send me that log of you in the video on the highway. please..

I believe they are standard compression. The comp pressure is now up to 155 psi 1 through 6. Before the initial startup it was ~128psi. I don't have any problems that I know of. I'll post a log later. Ron

log.JPG

Last edited:

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Ron: In the vid around the 3.40 mark where you take off again do you recall or have the TP % logged though the gears? (even a log file would be nice to look at if you could e-mail it)

jt2ma71

Impeller Head
Mar 30, 2005
Washington State
www.cardomain.com
IJ.;951153 said:
Ron: In the vid around the 3.40 mark where you take off again do you recall or have the TP % logged though the gears? (even a log file would be nice to look at if you could e-mail it)

What's your e-mail? You will see that it hit over 300kpa!! Breaking loose ay over 70MPH!! wastegate is still not hooked up. Thanks to the very conservative ign timing map :)

~Ron

Last edited:

jt2ma71

Impeller Head
Mar 30, 2005
Washington State
www.cardomain.com
IJ.;951486 said:
Ron: LMAO can't say I'm the least but surprised :D

PM'd the addy!
(300kpa = 30 psi)

sent both config and log files. yes, it went over 30 psi on pump gas at 4000+ rpm in third, I think. I doubt that it was in 4th but I really can't remember and haven't really looked at the log that close. Either way, it was pretty scary especially I wasn't expecting it.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
#2 and #4 could use a little extra fuel ;)

Where does your speed sensor read from?
<edit> Ahh I see it's coming off the Mux, was trying to see what was wheelspin and what was road speed, I use all of the Digi's for wheelspeed instead of a Mux.

<edit> Just noticed how rich/fat it was during that run :aigo:

Gonna be a handful when it's leaned out!!

turbogate

Life is Boost
May 18, 2005
South, FL
Ron, I just have to ask. Being the perfectionist that you are, which spark plugs do you have in this beast? Or do you even run old technology called spark plugs :biglaugh: I hear with the Motec, you don't need spark plugs anymore, lol j/k

Cant wait to see a full throttle video.