jdmfreak's A NEW BEGINNING (BUILD THREAD)

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Ooh I like that thought lol I just figured they would be more expensive (don't know why) I'll price them out thanks for the heads up
(edit) it's in my price excel sheet as being more expensive maybe I'm looking at the wrong ones)

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
No problem. On ebay, the coils are under $100 for a set of 8. They are used, but honestly those coils are pretty reliable. Plus, you have 2 extras! I'm not cheap, but I don't believe in needlessly spending money if I don't have to. I haven't heard of anyone having a problem with LS coils up to 4 digit power levels either.

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
And with that.......
It has begun :)
4e8yzyzu.jpg

2ynyqagy.jpg

e2a8yhe9.jpg
edusa6a9.jpg

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Well it never got over freezing today so after work I put 6mil black plastic up on the shop to try and keep some of the cold out now just need propane for the heater so I can wrench without freezing to deatg

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

7M4EVR

Oct 8, 2012
fah, fah away
Props to you man. I despise wrenching in cold weather. Done my fair share but if I didnt have access to a heated shop I wouldnt get much done over the winter. Nothing worse than a wrench slipping and busting knuckles on a frozen hand! Good luck man

nathaninwa

Jul 1, 2012
Aberdeen, WA
Yes, they even look legit gm coils. You can tell by the epoxy on the top, its uniform.You'll need plugs tho. I bought mine and they came with the plug. You can run plug wires, or hit uauto zone for the cp059 boot and run cop.

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
IJ.;1978933 said:
LS2 is there anything you can't do ;)
Fixxed it so it rhymes :p

Sometimes I dislike being responsible ie:have enough money for injectors after bills but waiting to make sure that nothing will come up right after I buy them that needs to be paid for
Did the same thing last month and stuff came up

2 jobs aren't enough for my budget so I grabbed a 3rd last weekend start this weekend :p

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
I still have to come up there with the truck and buy those parts off of you........ That should help!!! Hopefully I will be needing them soon, as my Supra is going to the frame straightener's today.... Hopefully I get good news!!
Also, I have a couple of heaters that I used to keep me warm when I was working out of a storage unit. They aren't amazing, but they would help.... I will bring them up with me next time I come to visit :D

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
ok i have separated the wiring harnesses (ms3 and ms3x) into a engine bay harness and a dash harness also have determined my wiring schematic

uraryren.jpg

ENGINE BAY HARNESS (38wires)
all grounds /sensor return(11 wires)
6 spark output wires a-f = LS2 COILS
6 injector outputs a-f =ID 1000CC INJECTORS(high z)
coolant temp=COOLANT TEMP SENSOR
boost control=EBC
spr3 (knock input)=KNOCK SENSOR 1
spr4 (knock input)=KNOCK SENSOR 2
cam input=CAM POSITION SENSOR
tps sig=TPS
air temp=IAT
crank sensor=CRANK POSITION SENSOR
+5v vref=TPS
12v+ switched=MREL IN (C1)+SMALL GAUGE BLACK/ORANGE WIRE (B1)
vvt=ELECTRIC FAN RELAY
iac1a=WHITE/YELLOW LOOKING AT VALVE LOWER RIGHT
iac1b=BLUE/RED LOWER LEFT
iac2a=R/B UPPER LEFT
iac2b=G/W UPPER RIGHT

DASH HARNESS (or currently unused)(27 wires)
tach output=BLACK WIRE (M1)
o2sig=WIDEBAND O2 SIGNAL
datalog input=BUTTON ON DASH
spr1=UNUSED
spr2=UNUSED
nitrus input=UNUSED
nitrus out=UNUSED
nitrus out 1=UNUSED
spk g+h=UNUSED
inj g+h=UNUSED
fuel pump relay=GREEN WIRE (B1)
pt4 logic output=UNUSED