Import Alliance 2011 TN

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
SupraMedical68;1737114 said:
SupraMario, from what Eric stated he didn't really have a tune at all, and was pretty much running the stock Aristo ECU and 440s. I forgot what turbo he was running, but he was on a single w/ 11 pounds.

Ahh, yea that's what I figured. I'm running 14.5-15lbs all day. Once I get a single put on mine, I'll put it on the dyno, but I've been enjoying the twins and using my car as a daily driver.

Reg;1737166 said:
IA is usually like that, some of us were organized and had 5 together. But us supras get swarmed by the other 4000 hondas that its hard to be organized when coming in at different times

Yep, the biggest group I was able to get together was 2 years ago, and I had people move their cars to allow us to park together...easier to do when you know the people running the show. lol

91Supra313;1737223 said:
He was running 11 psi and has 550 injectors. Aaron from Carma was saying he needed a tune real bad. Which is another reason I didn't want to run mine on the dyno. I know I need to have it tuned but with a stock ECU, I can't tune shit. So for now, to hell with the dyno and when I decide to spend the money on an AEM standalone, Carma can tune it.

We had 4 of us parked together but we couldn't get another one to park with us, and then there was someone in a rather beat up MK3 with a metal big wing that when I went to try and talk to him and get him to park with us he kind of gave me the piss off look.

I wish I would have gone, I see 2 MKIII 2jz's made it there, would have been nice to ask them some questions on what singles they went with.

Was it an NA? and a tan car, that had stickers all over it?

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Where were you hiding at? We were all parked in the first fenced in parking area on the right immediately after coming up through the tunnel.

metaphysico;1737225 said:
My wife and I decided not to go up since it was calling for rain both days and didn't want to make a 6 hour one way trip just to have it canceled or a low turnout, or to have to walk around the show in the rain if it went on. The import alliance here at Atlanta Dragway was canceled due to rain a few months back.

??? Must have been some other IA, because the 2 big meets, fall (atlanta) and Summer (nashville) are never canceled, rain or shine. People show up, and it gets bigger every year, I'm sure they had more than 3K+ cars this year. 2 years ago it was almost 2k+

metaphysico

Mad Scientist
Jan 2, 2008
Gainesville, Georgia
Yea looked it up got it confused, it was import face off that was canceled we missed the import alliance here. Looks like they did the show in the parking decks of the ga dome so rain would not bother it, o well guess I know next time.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
metaphysico;1737236 said:
Yea looked it up got it confused, it was import face off that was canceled we missed the import alliance here. Looks like they did the show in the parking decks of the ga dome so rain would not bother it, o well guess I know next time.

Yep, IA in Atlanta is a ton of fun, but no events (track/drift/dyno), but it is cooler (actual temp) lol.

SupraDuD3

Banned
Jan 1, 2009
knoxville
hey guys come to figure out i am hitting fuel cut or boost cut real bad. when i left IA i was only hitting 7lbs and sputtering like a mother fucker. took it out 2day alil and she ran fine and hit 13-14lbs easy. i still need to sign up on to tennspeed so me and mario can shut some of those kids up, or so brandon said i need to do lol. hope yall made it home safe!

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
My blue baby made it home with no issues at all. Then again I live 80 miles away so not like it was a huge trip. The pic in your sig looks really familiar? Is this Eric with the red 2J?

SupraDuD3

Banned
Jan 1, 2009
knoxville
Sure is! That was taken on a different dunk with my first supra. Can't remember who you are just by ur SM name. Lol glad u made it home safe!

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Jim, I was parked next to you...lol. You helped me rip down the overhead.

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Also what is your facebook man, I come on here just to check on certain threads.

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

I'm registering on Tennspeed right now.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
SupraDuD3;1737467 said:
hey guys come to figure out i am hitting fuel cut or boost cut real bad. when i left IA i was only hitting 7lbs and sputtering like a mother fucker. took it out 2day alil and she ran fine and hit 13-14lbs easy. i still need to sign up on to tennspeed so me and mario can shut some of those kids up, or so brandon said i need to do lol. hope yall made it home safe!

Brandons dumbass is selling his supra...for the 10th time and wants a 240...yea...remember last time he sold/traded the supra for a 2jed 240? That lasted all of a few months and he bought the supra back lol.

WTF is with the 240 craze?

Reg

Jul 16, 2010
Nashville, TN
91Supra313;1737678 said:
I'm registering on Tennspeed right now.

I registered there a couple of months ago, bunch of assholes run those forums. After a few posts i just stopped logging onto it. Cant find anything productive on that site.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Reg;1738052 said:
I registered there a couple of months ago, bunch of assholes run those forums. After a few posts i just stopped logging onto it. Cant find anything productive on that site.

It really isn't a productive site, it's more to just bullshit with local friends about meets and hangouts. Nothing more, nothing less. Just ignore the trolls and the site isn't so bad.