Import Alliance 2011 TN

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Oh and I brought out the covering and I won't need ya to come and help me move it. If anything when fasttrac64 comes over before the show so we can convoy out there, I might just ask him to snag a few pieces. If I bring this I'm covered on the food department. If someone can stop off and pick up some drinks ( cases of soda and water ) and then again we can all pitch in on it.

metaphysico

Mad Scientist
Jan 2, 2008
Gainesville, Georgia
We are heading up there for the event Sunday. My supra won't be ready and I don't have enough miles on the engine rebuild in my wife's to make that kind of a trip so we will be in our 2010 Accord. But hope to see supras make it out. So me +1 maybe +2. Since its a 5 hour trip and we are not putting our dd in the show we won't really be able to bring anything in with us. We are actually coming in Saturday night around 9-10pm and leaving after the event on Sunday So if anything is going on Saturday night let me know otherwise we will probably be saying with my family in clarksville.

Last edited:

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
NO SIHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in Clarksville! I down by the river front and Gary Matthews Dodge. Your more then welcome to come on over and hang out for a bit and have a few drinks.

metaphysico

Mad Scientist
Jan 2, 2008
Gainesville, Georgia
Thats even funnier because my cousin works at that dodge dealer ship in the body repair department. Yea we will see when we get closer what our plan will be. My uncle and cousin live down 101st down by the school.

s turbo 87

Accepting Donations
Apr 5, 2005
Louisville, KY
Me and about 8 other friends are going down to IA from Louisville, KY. Unfortunately, due to an oil leak and open downpipe I will not be driving my poopra.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Well whoever comes and intends on sharing the covering with us, please let me know if you can either pick up or bring a spool of 5-50 cord. Mario I won't be needing that cordless as long as we have something to tie this covering down to. Shit if needed we can tie it with the cord to wheels. I have it in the back yard now tied down to my spare Work wheels and it is working great. Been up for 3 days straight now.

metaphysico

Mad Scientist
Jan 2, 2008
Gainesville, Georgia
Guess a good question for my situation is who is all going to be there Sunday. I have to work Saturday and We are going to leave after I get off work so no way I can be there Saturday.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
I'm going both days. After the first day I will head back here to Clarksville for the night and then get up at the ass crack of dawn for the second day.

Reg

Jul 16, 2010
Nashville, TN
Gotta include me in, I'll be meeting up with everyone at the wal-mart for the small caravan at 8. Heading back to south nashville after sat then getting back up early for sunday.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Why don't all of you guys over there on the eastern side of TN meet up early in the morning and convoy out here. Rather then going solo and if something happens you are fubar

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
I'm really going to try and make it to this, but I just moved into my house and I have been spending all of this weekend and probably next working on it. I'll try and make it, but I can't promise anything. The bank really tossed my schedule to the side when they decided to fuck around and take so long to get things done.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Well, I will be there for those that are meeting up there. I will get there around 7:15 and I hope to be at the event at or before 8 that way we can get in and get a nice large area. So if you can't make it Mario, I will jump in your place and get everyone there......not sure how safe but...lol. You need to stop in at least for a few. If not then after the event on Saturday we will all head over to your place and bug you.

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Hey guys, for those that are staying in the central TN area for this weekend, I will be cooking out Saturday night after the event. I have a nice large drive and yard that we can all park in. I figure we could have a good meal, a few beers, and some good company if you guys want to come down here to Clarksville. There are lots of hotels around here and we are not that far from Hooters, the mall, and the Riverfront. Plus I have lots of tools if anything has gone wrong during the trip up or at the show. Just let me know and we can grab some food Friday night, and whoever wants to come can pitch in on it all. I can make anything from burgers and dogs to brown sugar ribs. Just please let me know ahead of time. Or we could all say fuck it and just come back here and hit up the Hooters which is usually packed with ricers and stangs on Saturday nights.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
I dunno if I can make it even for a second, my father and I are trying our hardest to get everything fixed here before the woman returns from Germany and it is, well a decent amount. I do not have HVAC right now as I'm replacing the unit, so it will be hot as fuck lol. The pool isn't open yet either as I've gotta shock it and scrub it down. My place is near skyline medical center, its about a mile from the highway and is on a dead end street. If you all want to stop by that's fine, just no reving motors or being loud...I'm told old for that shit and I like keeping it classy. lol

If you all plan on coming by my # is six one 5 - five five 7 - 3 four 6 eight. Phone is always on me, if you want to see the pictures of the place, check my blog post, I've got plenty of room for cars and plenty of area to just chill. Just give me a call and tell me whats the plan.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
I'll stop by bro. Just to say whats up and share some pics of the even from Saturday. So if you don't mind PM me your address so I can GPS it from the park. If anyone else is going to join me I will give you a call and let you know.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
91Supra313;1734342 said:
I'll stop by bro. Just to say whats up and share some pics of the even from Saturday. So if you don't mind PM me your address so I can GPS it from the park. If anyone else is going to join me I will give you a call and let you know.

Sure thing.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Got it. So if anyone else for here or that has a Supra that is not on here wants to come with me then I will let you know about how many we have coming over. Count on 1 for sure....me. lol.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
91Supra313;1734439 said:
Got it. So if anyone else for here or that has a Supra that is not on here wants to come with me then I will let you know about how many we have coming over. Count on 1 for sure....me. lol.

Will do, we will have to run and get food to grill out, as unless I get lucky and get the fridge I'm waiting on before sat. then I can't buy stuff that needs to be in the freezer.