Import Alliance 2011 TN

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Also I was checking on Facebook and alot of the people are going to be getting there well before 8am. So I honestly think we should bump this time up by at least one hour. Either that or I will just go early and get us a decent place and then people can call me and find out where on the grounds I am. It would be great if I could get at least one other person that wouldn't mind showing up early as shit to get a good spot in line and then a really good parking area for all of us. I still need to know how many of us are showing up so I know about how many spaces to hold if I can.

To make it super simple, email me and let me know only if you are going for sure and how many other Supras are coming with you. This way I can snag as many spots as we need. I tried to have it started on here but apparently nobody wants to jump in and let me know. So if noone contacts me about it then I will hold 5 maybe 6 spots and the others can fight for a parking spot near us.

hks88supra@yahoo.com

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
91Supra313;1735204 said:
Also I was checking on Facebook and alot of the people are going to be getting there well before 8am. So I honestly think we should bump this time up by at least one hour. Either that or I will just go early and get us a decent place and then people can call me and find out where on the grounds I am. It would be great if I could get at least one other person that wouldn't mind showing up early as shit to get a good spot in line and then a really good parking area for all of us. I still need to know how many of us are showing up so I know about how many spaces to hold if I can.

To make it super simple, email me and let me know only if you are going for sure and how many other Supras are coming with you. This way I can snag as many spots as we need. I tried to have it started on here but apparently nobody wants to jump in and let me know. So if noone contacts me about it then I will hold 5 maybe 6 spots and the others can fight for a parking spot near us.

hks88supra@yahoo.com

A few large groups do, but last year we got there at 9am and there was space for 6 supras.

Guido492

Jul 13, 2011
Central Ky
Hey guys. New to the forum. Been on SupraForums since I've had my car and never even knew about this one. I have a 93.5 black hardtop tt BPU and thought about coming down for this. My only issue is that I work till noon, can't leave till 1 and it's just over a 3 hour drive for me. Would I be wasting my time coming all that way and not getting there till between 4-5 pm? I've never been to one and had no idea how long everyone hangs out at the speedway. I'd much rather park with a family of Supras if I could. Ideas?

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Guido492;1735494 said:
Hey guys. New to the forum. Been on SupraForums since I've had my car and never even knew about this one. I have a 93.5 black hardtop tt BPU and thought about coming down for this. My only issue is that I work till noon, can't leave till 1 and it's just over a 3 hour drive for me. Would I be wasting my time coming all that way and not getting there till between 4-5 pm? I've never been to one and had no idea how long everyone hangs out at the speedway. I'd much rather park with a family of Supras if I could. Ideas?

It is also on Sunday, a lot come sunday too, but more stuff happens sat. I normally leave around 4-5pm, but I'm sure plenty stay later.

Guido492

Jul 13, 2011
Central Ky
I see. The only thing on sunday is basically the "show" and people can get their cars on the track right? I heard drfiting was only on saturday.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Guido492;1735509 said:
I see. The only thing on sunday is basically the "show" and people can get their cars on the track right? I heard drfiting was only on saturday.

Yep

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
You are more then welcome to come. I can try and hold a spot for you but I don't know if they will let us. If not then you are more then welcome to come on over after the event and hang out. I am going to Mario's place after the show on Saturday and then heading back to my place. If you want to come on down and hang out with a few of us and then go to the show Sunday, I have a spare room you can crash in and if you need to freshen up your ride I have all the detailing stuff you could need here in the garage.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Same goes for any of the supra owners that are coming from a good distance. If you don't have a hotel I have a spare room and a large basement ( if you don't mind the spiders )

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
I will be getting there around 6 am to help get us some sort of space. When you guys get there give me a call at 931-249-5018 and I will let you know where in the event we are going to be. Then I just need some help setting up the overhead covering and hanging the flags.

Reg

Jul 16, 2010
Nashville, TN
Id like to know if alot of people are actaully meeting up at wal-mart for the small caravan to IA. If its only going to be like 2-3 cars then i might just swing out to the speedway real early and help 91supra313 secure some spots.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
I hate to say it bro but with the activity around this thread lately with it mainly being like 4-5 people, I would just show up early. I am leaving Clarksville around 5 am Saturday. Give me a call tomorrow and we can arrange a place to meet up so I can find this place alot easier. And it would look alot better having two Supras there to show some force. lol.

Hey im going to be pushing to be there around 7:30. Il try and be there sooner. But don't wanna get a ticket haha. You guys will probably be inside already so il just swing in and help you guys save spots. Il try and give you a call here later 91supra13. here's my number if you guys wanna save it

Keith
423 443 1111

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Well there were four of us there. Good show but not quite the turnout we had expected. Tomorrow we will have the same spot if I can get it. Since hardly anyone showed up I'm not going to be up there at the butt crack of dawn saving spots. Also I am going to try and talk the wife into letting me Dyno the 7M. I'm hoping for at the minimum 375.....Everyone that rides in it swears it is around 450......doubt it.

Reg

Jul 16, 2010
Nashville, TN
91Supra313;1736616 said:
Well there were four of us there. Good show but not quite the turnout we had expected. Tomorrow we will have the same spot if I can get it. Since hardly anyone showed up I'm not going to be up there at the butt crack of dawn saving spots. Also I am going to try and talk the wife into letting me Dyno the 7M. I'm hoping for at the minimum 375.....Everyone that rides in it swears it is around 450......doubt it.

bump it up to 17psi just for the dyno, id say. What did the red 2j lay down?

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Eric put down 347. I can't just bump it up to my high boost without some tuning on it. I had it set at one point but I don't know what the hell happened but I lost all the settings on my high boost. I'm not going to bother setting it. I don't have the time before the even tomorrow. Plus right now 60 is more then I have to just throw at a dyno.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
91Supra313;1736696 said:
Eric put down 347. I can't just bump it up to my high boost without some tuning on it. I had it set at one point but I don't know what the hell happened but I lost all the settings on my high boost. I'm not going to bother setting it. I don't have the time before the even tomorrow. Plus right now 60 is more then I have to just throw at a dyno.

He only put down 347 with the single? That seems low, I've still got stock aristo twins and 440 injectors, car is BPUed but I was able to stay neck and neck with a car that did 370 to the wheels. Was this on low boost, or just not tuned?

SupraMedical68

Formerly medic91x
Feb 26, 2007
Nashville/Clarksville
I had a good time on Saturday, even though I didn't see the turn out I was expecting. I got there a little later than I wanted to because I had to change out my badly blown shocks over to some Tokico HPs late Friday night. I would've been there Sunday too, but I had to address a couple of issues including my A/F being pig rich.

From my count I saw eight different MK3s, several MK4s, and one MK2. I think that was also the first venue I went to where the MK3s didn't really didn't stick together.

SupraMario, from what Eric stated he didn't really have a tune at all, and was pretty much running the stock Aristo ECU and 440s. I forgot what turbo he was running, but he was on a single w/ 11 pounds.

Reg

Jul 16, 2010
Nashville, TN
SupraMedical68;1737114 said:
I had a good time on Saturday, even though I didn't see the turn out I was expecting. I got there a little later than I wanted to because I had to change out my badly blown shocks over to some Tokico HPs late Friday night. I would've been there Sunday too, but I had to address a couple of issues including my A/F being pig rich.

From my count I saw eight different MK3s, several MK4s, and one MK2. I think that was also the first venue I went to where the MK3s didn't really didn't stick together.

SupraMario, from what Eric stated he didn't really have a tune at all, and was pretty much running the stock Aristo ECU and 440s. I forgot what turbo he was running, but he was on a single w/ 11 pounds.

IA is usually like that, some of us were organized and had 5 together. But us supras get swarmed by the other 4000 hondas that its hard to be organized when coming in at different times

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
He was running 11 psi and has 550 injectors. Aaron from Carma was saying he needed a tune real bad. Which is another reason I didn't want to run mine on the dyno. I know I need to have it tuned but with a stock ECU, I can't tune shit. So for now, to hell with the dyno and when I decide to spend the money on an AEM standalone, Carma can tune it.

We had 4 of us parked together but we couldn't get another one to park with us, and then there was someone in a rather beat up MK3 with a metal big wing that when I went to try and talk to him and get him to park with us he kind of gave me the piss off look.

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

SupraMedical68;1737114 said:

Where were you hiding at? We were all parked in the first fenced in parking area on the right immediately after coming up through the tunnel.

metaphysico

Mad Scientist
Jan 2, 2008
Gainesville, Georgia
My wife and I decided not to go up since it was calling for rain both days and didn't want to make a 6 hour one way trip just to have it canceled or a low turnout, or to have to walk around the show in the rain if it went on. The import alliance here at Atlanta Dragway was canceled due to rain a few months back.