I may be THE FIRST.... Nah, I can't be...

RogueCustoms

Custom Painter/Fabricator
Apr 7, 2012
Beaverton, Oregon, United States
Hey to everyone's following this thread....

I apologize for not posting anything about my crank for a bit. I've been really busy trying to get a better job and raising a 3 yr old... And etc.

Update: I have the block torn down and I'm trying to get the head off... It's not coming off. I think that last shop glued it down... Those sons of monkeys!!

RogueCustoms

Apr 7, 2012
Hey to everyone's following this thread....

I apologize for not posting anything about my crank for a bit. I've been really busy trying to get a better job and raising a 3 yr old... And etc.

Update: I have the block torn down and I'm trying to get the head off... It's not coming off. I think that last shop glued it down... Those sons of monkeys!!

RogueCustoms

Apr 7, 2012
I finally got the F ING head off the block to find that my head was ceased to my ARP head bolts... (How does that even happen). And that's not the worst of it... When the was pulled of we found the the head had eroded away where the water jackets are... How you ask...? Beats the ever loving snot out of me. I can't believe it. If its not one thing, I swear it'll be something worse! My mechanic told me that I probably had a water leak, which I did. I took to a shop to have it fixed, when I got the car back it drove fine. Then he said that the a$$holes most likely put stopleak in in my cooling system... Now my head can not create a working seal with my head gasket. DO NOT GO TO "TOY DOCTOR'S IN TUALATIN OREGON!!!!

I haven't even taken the pistons and rods out of the block to see if there was any scarring from the broken crank. Pretty discouraged right now, to tell you all the truth. But, if there's a bright side, I'll get a 1JZ and drop a 2JZ head on it and it'll be all over... #oneseriouslypissedoffSupraowner