i just got off the phone with my lawyer...

blackturbona

May 10, 2007
kirkland
my dui charge has been reduced to neglegence!!!! whooo!!!! best news ive had in a while. and im very aware, I SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN DRINKING AND DRIVING IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! so i dont need to hear that lol

how have others DUI cases turned out?

suprarcr89

The Juggernaut has my old
never had one and never going to have one.... If i drink I dont even think of getting in and driving a car even if your not drunk and you have a wreck that you would have had anyway.. what do you think is going to happen if someone was injured in that crash..... you got lucky this time but let this be a lesson and next time dont drink and drive ,stay at home......

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
Not to beat a lesson into someone, my cousin was killed by a drunk driver.

A friend at work was just in a bad accident because he was drunk. Wrapped his truck around a tree nearly killed himself. Lost his jobs and couldnt support his kids and wife.

I could go on with first hand dui stories....

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
2 of my friends were killed by a drunk driver... He got off because he as a PASTOR.. Can you believe that crap? $7,000 could have been a great investment for you.. Can you imagine putting that in a bank or a CD for a couple years.. Think of the money you would have made on interest

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
You sir, are a first-class wanker.

DUI charges are serious, and so are neg charges.

You are twice to three times more likely to have an accident even if your BAC is only .05

iHartSupra

Mar 21, 2006
Duluth, MN
thesandymancan;921000 said:
dui/dwi should result in a permanent license revocation.

There would be a hell of a lot less drivers on the road. I suppose that would be nice tho.

DWI/DUI isnt any reason for people to be calling you a loser or making judgment. Everyone makes mistakes and that is no different. It's what you do after it that matters. If you realize your mistake and make the right changes in your life then you've done all you can. Learn your lesson and be glad no one got hurt. That $7k is worth a lot less than a lifetime of knowing that you've killed someone.

Anytime you even think about drinking/driving just think back to the videos they make you watch in DWI class or at the MADD panel you (most likely) had to go to. Thats a great deterrent.

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Everybody learns there lessons. Ive done some pretty stupid things as well, involving magic mushrooms, and i know were your comming from :)

Sounds like you know what right and whats wrong now though!

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
thesandymancan;921000 said:
dui/dwi should result in a permanent license revocation.

still wouldn't stop people from driving. When I got in my accident last year, the b***h that hit me had a suspended license and was still on the road. All she got was a night in jail.