I have a warrant out for me? I don't suppose we have any lawyers here....

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Rich, I appreciate it. Jon @ MDC just put me way over the top of what I need. Damn man. I can't begin to thank you all enough! I'm calling the lawyer once I get out of work. I just need Paypal to unlock the account to pull the cash out.

You guys. Seriously. I can't even begin to thank you all!

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
jdub PM'd me to close his f/s thread. So, I did so and was so happy to see that everyone pitched in enough to make it happen. If for some reason you need it opened back up Doward, shoot me a PM. But, I don't see that happening now.

Thank you everyone!!!

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
good luck with everything, the generosity in this thread is really amazing. i can honestly say i am inspired.

again hope everything turns out well for you!

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
jdub- one stipulation of me sending you that money is pics of your girl.

im waiting. :evildeal:

:naughty::biglaugh:

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
Ckanderson;962499 said:
jdub- one stipulation of me sending you that money is pics of your girl.

im waiting. :evildeal:

Wait a minute!! I didn't get any cash out of this! :biglaugh:

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Doward;962405 said:
Rich, I appreciate it. Jon @ MDC just put me way over the top of what I need. Damn man. I can't begin to thank you all enough! I'm calling the lawyer once I get out of work. I just need Paypal to unlock the account to pull the cash out.

You guys. Seriously. I can't even begin to thank you all!

Way to go Guys!

At this point I'd ask everyone to stop sending $ as the target has been met and it'll save John the trouble of refunding the extra payments!

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
I am seriously amazed at you people!!! You love me, you really love me! :cry:

Ok, appointment with Chris Polak (the attorney I'm thinking of getting) is for next Thursday @ 8:30am. I'll definitely keep everyone up to date.

Damn. I am seriously blown away by this. Guys and gals, you are all amazing. I swear, I will figure out some way of making this up to everyone!

Supra Elf

Banned
Apr 7, 2006
Alachua, FL
Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks by the way as johns best friend/roomate, im sure a few of you have heard tales of the idiot he lives with (also got my hands kinda tied as a C.O.). this is really amazing, and he really is taken aback. Though i am not much of a member, more of a lurker as i sold my poor N/A bout two years ago, this has got to be one of the best car communities, and i think it would make anyone proud to own/have owned a supra!!:icon_razz

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Oh the Supra is going together, no doubt about it. I'm only short a couple of things now, instead of the entire project like I thought I would be!

No more donations guys - I believe I've got enough to handle this. Hell, with the Supra Community behind me, I'd say I've got more than enough to handle this ;)