i got owned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
If you guys are gonna be assholes go take a shit or get fucked...

Seriously, the guy just loses his car and all you guys can do is make fun of him over some bad choices. Shit happens, everyone makes bad choices.
I'd be in a pissed off mood if I were him too.

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
speed dodici said:
Go mount your radiator in the back of your car already.

Sorry, but bending over and being sweet and polite to people doing dumb things isn't a good thing.

Working on it :biglaugh:

No one said you have to be sweet or polite, but you dont have to be a dick either.

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
TOMA70E said:
If you guys are gonna be assholes go take a shit or get fucked...

Seriously, the guy just loses his car and all you guys can do is make fun of him over some bad choices. Shit happens, everyone makes bad choices.
I'd be in a pissed off mood if I were him too.
Lets suppose one of your children got hit by this guy would you still say the same thing? ,, All you can do is Thank God nobody got hurt. For the owner of the car , Deal with it you should of had insurance......

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
suprahooked said:
Lets suppose one of your children got hit by this guy would you still say the same thing? ,, All you can do is Thank God nobody got hurt. For the owner of the car , Deal with it you should of had insurance......

I dont have children. Whats the difference between him and someone else hitting my imaginary offspring?

I've been commuting 6 hours a day for the past 3 weeks and in this short time I've seen way worse shit than someone driving an overheating car.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
DDR_Man70 said:
my fucking neglegence! i put my heart and soul into that car. i never took the easy way out when it came to parts. if i had the money, i went for the parts. oil was changed before it was driven out here. yeah, im not so neglegent. i can actually think. i had no insurance because i was just about to get it. my mom was on my ass about getting the car back home. i told her i didnt want to try without insurance. she said oh well, try not to get pulled over and this shit happens. the fucked up part is that the tag expires tomorrow. ha fucking ha.

ha fucking ha. thread closed, as there is nothing productive in here, except how NOT to treat a car. time to grow up and accept responsibilty for your own negligence. i'm now waiting for the thread titled:

"police showed up at my door..."

kids these days...

-shaeff

Status
Not open for further replies.