i got owned

Status
Not open for further replies.

DDR_Man70

May 16, 2007
fairfield, ca
my car is now gone... unsaveable. engine seized up. so did the drivetrain. and the car wrecked. im currently waiting for the police to randomly show up at my door.

DDR_Man70

May 16, 2007
fairfield, ca
well, i was having my friend drive it to me from sacramento last night. it kept overheating. i figured hell, if the stupid engine wants to go now, what else can happen? so i was thinking that i wanted to kill the previous owner at this point. then i calmed down and thought about just getting a new engine. so right as i grasp onto that idea, i get another call. the engine seized and the rear wheels locked up and the car slid into something. at this point im about to go find the nearest weapon and person i dont like and proceed to killing them.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
wow... let's blame your negligence on the previous owner. great idea...

you should know better than to drive ANY car when it's overheating. the engine locked up? how about check the oil before you drive it...

-shaeff

DDR_Man70

May 16, 2007
fairfield, ca
my fucking neglegence! i put my heart and soul into that car. i never took the easy way out when it came to parts. if i had the money, i went for the parts. oil was changed before it was driven out here. yeah, im not so neglegent. i can actually think. i had no insurance because i was just about to get it. my mom was on my ass about getting the car back home. i told her i didnt want to try without insurance. she said oh well, try not to get pulled over and this shit happens. the fucked up part is that the tag expires tomorrow. ha fucking ha.

H

HPF Kyle

At least everyone is ok... could have slid into someone else. Here is a good quote when I feel like you do right now.

"If you concentrate on finding whatever is good in every situation, you will discover that your life will suddenly be filled with gratitude, a feeling that nurtures the soul."

Just think that his is a new start! Good luck mate.

Take care,
Kyle

tte

Breaking In - in progress
Mar 30, 2005
Northern California
DDR_Man70 said:
well, i was having my friend drive it to me from sacramento last night. it kept overheating. i figured hell, if the stupid engine wants to go now, what else can happen? so i was thinking that i wanted to kill the previous owner at this point. then i calmed down and thought about just getting a new engine. so right as i grasp onto that idea, i get another call. the engine seized and the rear wheels locked up and the car slid into something. at this point im about to go find the nearest weapon and person i dont like and proceed to killing them.

So you feel like killing someone just because your car fucked up???
Dude, get a grip.

Its not the end of the world.
Now you have a problem on your hands...
Find out what went wrong and fix it.

Stop focusing on what ifs and the past.
Life is full of problems. And car problems are one of the easiest problems in life.Your sucess in life depends on how well you manage the problems and solve them.

Go get a temporary tag...
And start planning your new rebuild or try to source another engine.

Cheers,
Roy

Status
Not open for further replies.