Status
Not open for further replies.

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
the car is a 5speed?

turbo??

auto?? well i think not, cause if the engine stops runnin in an auto you'll cost to a stop.

and why in the world were you letting your friend drive your car??

that is your first mistake.

the second mistake is your friend should have pushed in the clutch disconnecting the locked up motor from the tranny the second he felt his head hit the steering wheel from the rear's locking up.

and third mistake was telling your friend to leave, and taking the blame for the accident,
when you do get insurances, it's now going to be more expensive.

now it's not the end of the world, where was the damages on the car from sliding into some thing?
how fast was he going??

last of all how old are you?

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
DDR_Man70 said:
my fucking neglegence! i put my heart and soul into that car. i never took the easy way out when it came to parts. if i had the money, i went for the parts. oil was changed before it was driven out here. yeah, im not so neglegent. i can actually think. i had no insurance because i was just about to get it. my mom was on my ass about getting the car back home. i told her i didnt want to try without insurance. she said oh well, try not to get pulled over and this shit happens. the fucked up part is that the tag expires tomorrow. ha fucking ha.

DDR_Man70 said:
well, i was having my friend drive it to me from sacramento last night. it kept overheating. i figured hell, if the stupid engine wants to go now, what else can happen? so i was thinking that i wanted to kill the previous owner at this point. then i calmed down and thought about just getting a new engine. so right as i grasp onto that idea, i get another call. the engine seized and the rear wheels locked up and the car slid into something. at this point im about to go find the nearest weapon and person i dont like and proceed to killing them.

You're not making a very good case for yourself.:icon_conf

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
lol, some one was being retarted and let a un-experienced friend drive their car home,

the car sounds like it had a blown head gasket and was over heating,

driving down the freeway the temp peg's, and friend calls owner and lets him know he's car's over heating,
owner of car tells him to keep driving it home,
owner doesn't have insurance,
and owner takes blame of wrecking the car on the freeway,

i think it's pretty plane and simple he shouldn't have posted to rant when he knew he got owned, and is just gona get owned on the net aswell for making such poor choices,

im not one to normaly rag on people but seriously, you shoulda know better,

as for a jz swap, go for it, you would be in less money rebuilding the 7m and adding performance upgrades, but with the intelegence factor your showin i bet you leave the supra scene completly and get back into a honda.

OneJArpus

Supramania Contributor
Jul 1, 2005
Newark, New Jersey, United States
I don't mean to sound like an asshole but if i do oh well i've been there. if you or anyone was driving your car with out insurance and got into an accident period regardless if you hit someone or something you are going to get sued why? Because property damage cost alot more then replacing a car or repairing one. I got into an accident 3 yrs ago with no insurance and i am now getting sued for the repairs of the vehicle 18+K. I deserved this as a life lesson. I now keep insurance on both my cars whether they run or not because you never know when shit happens. Keep your hopes up fuck the car cause thats the least of your worries. If ur car hit any state property youc an be assured that the state will be asking for you to repair the item. Good luck keep your head up and don't threaten anyone because as stupid as it sounds the police search the internet for shit like that to tag you on... ask me how i know????? Any how lata

Status
Not open for further replies.