I bought a vette

Status
Not open for further replies.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
You can be the first one to ride in my new vette.............I'll be by to get you in a few minutes.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
I would like to think I know Jay better than anyone on this forum and he even had me fooled. I got so upset when I read this thread at work I called him and said "are you for serious".

Odd though why he started an into thread on corvetteforums!!!:evil2:

BTW Jay if you ever want to log into your corvetteforum account let me know I will give you your password.:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I own a broke down blue supra and that is all..............I never intended on buying a vette, but it sounded half believable and I thought it would take my mind off of the toreupness that is my car. I don't have a vette, but if I did, it would ride rough as hell I know. Thanks for playing along.............:biglaugh:

7thousandpiecesMGTE

Boostin USA
Apr 9, 2007
Harford County, Maryland
well I bought it hook line and sinker after the corvette forum link was posted.....I even started to question the money I keep putting in my Supra.....

I wont lie I was as good as got, serves me right though, I played a few myself today but this was the first time I was the victim..... good one.

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
popc1.gif

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
AF1JZ;976909 said:
I called out your "lies"....:D

But, I really did buy the Ferrari. Debt is great.

You're going to look good in that Ferrari with you hair blowing in the wind and..........oh wait...............:biglaugh:

Hi and tight doesn't blow in the wind too good, does it?

At least I got one or two people to believe it so it was worth it. The vetter forum was all Ryans idea. I didn't even know he'd did that until he posted the link on here..........:biglaugh:

7thousandpiecesMGTE

Boostin USA
Apr 9, 2007
Harford County, Maryland
suprahero;977179 said:
You're going to look good in that Ferrari with you hair blowing in the wind and..........oh wait...............:biglaugh:

Hi and tight doesn't blow in the wind too good, does it?

At least I got one or two people to believe it so it was worth it. The vetter forum was all Ryans idea. I didn't even know he'd did that until he posted the link on here..........:biglaugh:

hey easy with the low/no hair jokes, they cut deep.....:3d_frown:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
7thousandpiecesMGTE;978124 said:
hey easy with the low/no hair jokes, they cut deep.....:3d_frown:

Maybe it's your barber that's been cutting too deep...........:evil2:

BJ91T

Aug 28, 2006
Baton Rouge LA
That works lol I would be glad to come help out with it so I can go for another ride guess im hooked after the wal mart run we made in it.

BJ

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
BJ91T;978133 said:
That works lol I would be glad to come help out with it so I can go for another ride guess im hooked after the wal mart run we made in it.

BJ

I don't know for sure, but I'm pretty sure the damage had already been done by then too, but she still ran strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.