Grumpy.gif

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

You fail - you posted this elsewhere on the forum:

suprahero;975951 said:
Mine is down for the count, but it'll be up again in a month or two. I"ve got to make some funds to order new pistons and rods. Keep me posted on any new meets.

Please don't tell me you lied to me Jay :(

Last edited:

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
he's a traitor, going to the vetts... sniff sniff. the hell man. we better see a rebuild thread dammit.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Traitor is a very strong word, and it's not like I've sold my car or anything. I will get it running again some day, but I've got to at least figure out what the hell caused it to break. I can't keep building something just to have it tear up and blow three thousand dollars everytime I turn around. I plan on building it one more time and then I'm done. I want to make sure I build it correctly this time.

The vette is at my buddys shop right now being detail'd. He said I could pick it up at six. The Nassau Blue Metallic is one of the most beautiful blues I've ever seen.............:love:

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
true traitor was wrong, sorry.

just seeing this for the first time and reading about you getting a vett. shit I took it to the heart I suppose. a change of pace sounds good till you find the weak link in the engine.

so with that we await pics.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm a bit smaller than you Justin and I would love to have a z06, but that's not going to happen. A turbo on a C5 might happen though...............:evil2:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Luckily for me you will always like me Kyle. I still like you even though you ride around in a land shark and you let people draw all over you..........:biglaugh:

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
suprahero;976572 said:
I'm a bit smaller than you Justin and I would love to have a z06, but that's not going to happen. A turbo on a C5 might happen though...............:evil2:

haha yea, I like the FRC body better, but they didn't make the Electron blue till 2001 (when the frc was the z06)

boosted c5 ftw :)

I personally liked corvetteforum.com better then corvetteforms.com

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
suprahero;976601 said:
not even if it's turbo'd? It isn't turbo'd yet, but I have big plans.
Turbo'd would make me more impressed, but not really any more excited. Corvettes just don't have much passion for me. It really doesn't help that you see them everywhere. Makes it hard to go "Ooh look, a Corvette!" when you've already seen three in the last 15-20 minutes.

I've also started to drift away from best performance numbers = best car. I think I'd rather have a stock Lotus Elise to a turbo'd Vette.

Don't get me wrong though, I think the Corvette is an excellent car for the money and I respect their performance. I just wouldn't want to own one myself.

Sil

Evil Empire
Jan 13, 2008
Milwaukee/Chicago
Nice, I've driven a C4, and a C6, but never a C5. The C4 was mediocre at best, and the C6 was kick ass awesome, so I imagine the C5 to be pretty damn good. Congrats on the purchase, no where's the pics?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
My credit was denied. No corvette for me. I guess this means I have to fix my blue Suprahero mobile. I could never own a vette. I really don't even like them that much. I like the newer ones, but I'm not a big fan of the C5's and older. My brothers is nice, but I love my supra way more.

I didn't think too many of you guys/ gals would believe me since I'm usually lieing about something. I've really had a bad couple of weeks and thought I would try to make light of the situation to see if it helped my mood some. Now maybe I can get on with my supra rebuild. Thanks for playing along, Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.