Hurricane Katrina heading for Me(us coastal areas)

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Glad to hear everyone is ok, it's weird to think of people I know off of here being down there.

And yes it's weird when you have an idea of what someone looks like or talks like on the forum and then you meet them and it's complelty different. I am one of the few people to have actually met the elusive Jeff Lange in person and no he's not Kramer :rofl:

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
well, I met justin not too long ago when I was on the coast(about 2.5 hours south of me), and I'm really glad to hear he is ok. Hopefully next time I go back I can take the supra down and hang out with him some more.

Justin727

T-virus infected
Alright everyone! I'm doing Just good. I sent my g/f and child to pensacola last weekend and headed their way tuesday and got home today. I want to deeply thank the people that have shown concern it really feels good during these bad times. I will upload some pics later. I was speechless when I went south of the trian tracks to the beach. The tracks act like a big levy. But everything south of the tracks is wiped out. alot of historical land marks gone. parts of hwy90 on the beach are not even there. its a very sad site. Once agian thanks everyone for the concerns. My buddy Thomas lost his 2 tone mk3 due to flooding and its a good ways north of my house.
I'm Sure georges 2jz Mk3 is fine it was at a nissan dealership where a toyota tech is working on it. strange to say. But i passed by that dealership and it seemed to be fine.
Agian i will post pics of my property. Theres more to be told but I can't just right now. Thanks everyone

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Good to hear that you are alright. Geez, if my car worked I'd drive out to Pensacola to see you. It's only about an hour away. Oh well.. I bet there are plenty of MkIII guys out there. I hope you get your life back together quickly, and that the damage is not too terrible.
My 1/2 sister lived in Slidell years ago, and I have not talked to her since.. so there's no telling what happened with her. Slidell looked like it was obliterated.

Justin727

T-virus infected
Before:
p62782_1.jpg

After:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
TONY! said:
...Oh yeah, he sounds SOOO different than I imagined and seems much different on the phone than I would have imagined (heheh). Funny how people seem so different on the forums, IM's, in the chatroom, or on phone.
D34DC311 said:
yea, supraforums, sucks to know the truth, huh.
Actually, I would not say it sucked to see a different side. We all have different sides. Justin might say that I seemed different on the phone than I do on the forums, and he can also say that I am different in IM, as well. heheh

Right, Justin?

Oh yeah, when I met Shaeff, it was the same thing. For some reason I had a different image as well.
But again, I was NOT at all disappointed when I met him.

It is just interesting meeting (or speaking to) people that you have only known for a while by their keystrokes;)

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
Justin727 on AIM via cell phone convo said:
...remember pics of big red shop well its gone now thats about all the damage i only live .5 miles from beach...

Justin727 said:
Before:

After:

Um, I was not 100% sure, but now that I seen those pics, yep, I remember.
Brick building too. Justin, are those pics taken from the oppisite sides of the building?

Justin727 said:
...I want to deeply thank the people that have shown concern it really feels good during these bad times...Thanks everyone
No problem at all, man...not even if I had to have a troll attack me and then give me 3 more rep points because I alerted SF that you are OK.
I would do it all again, man. Good to see you back online.

Attachments

• reps.jpg
    reps.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 19

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
LOL, I almost cryed when i saw the MKIII, then i relised that it was a parts car,
but whos truck is that, man that sucks.

Justin727

T-virus infected
that would be my uncles truck. He bought it brand new in 88 and has had it ever since. It just got a major over hall with new interior, paint, Ram air hood, exhaust, and amongst other things done to it. Just a month before this he bought a brand new Harley davidson edition F250 turbo diesel all black none of that orange crap on it.

D

DoLuckTurboSupra

you mother fucker! u went on AIM and pretended to be your aunt and you said justin died last monday......dude that is not cool at all

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
DoLuckTurboSupra said:
you mother fucker! u went on AIM and pretended to be your aunt and you said justin died last monday......dude that is not cool at all

from the supramania chat room on Sunday:
Justinjj727 (9:05:19 PM): tony i was thinking of setting up a hurricane Katrina relief fund... but it wouldnt fly well
Tony Mawad (9:05:30 PM): i dont know
Tony Mawad (9:05:35 PM): there is one on google
Justinjj727 (9:06:08 PM): i wouldnt be able to do it anyways

I got this on AIM today:
SupraBoostin: hey wuzup man
SupraBoostin: is this true?
SupraBoostin: Supraforums - this thread is dedicated to Justin(Justin7277)

That thread is now deleted.
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=312073

I guess it is not true, SupraBoosin. Well we are glad to see you are alive again, Justin. Before I put it all together, I was all worried again.

If any one knows of how to put up a relief fund (a real one), post up ideas.