Hurricane Katrina heading for Me(us coastal areas)

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
Thanks Tony for caring and for your help, as usual SF shows it's true colors!

I was just down there a few weeks ago, it's amazing that now it's all gone. I grew up in south Louisiana so all of that area is all too familiar to me, especially seeing it on TV in it's current state, tears my heart out.

Glad you're okay Justin.

George (Jugofdegolf) PM'd me, he said he lost most everything but his family is fine. He is 99.99999% sure that his 2JZ beauty is total history. He won't know anything for months. Man I feel for all these people These links are a tribute to his baby.

http://www.kimberlydarwin.com/suprapg.htm
http://www.kimberlydarwin.com/suprapg2.htm

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Dammit.. his Supra better not be totaled. If he has flood damage he might be able to drain and salvage most of it, then put it back together.

Shit.. my 1/2 sister lived in Slidell a few years back. I haven't talked to her in a LONG time. She's an adult now - hopefully in college far away from there.

C

Chad

Hope you are safe during the storm. If nothing else you have a good car to get away in a hell of a hurry lol. Anyways hope everyones safe.

Last edited by a moderator:

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
How about Bishop? Haven't seen him online in a long while, I remember he lives in LA

-J

aka Kactabigun

Aug 13, 2005
Newcastle England
Thats one big windy demon you've had over there.News were recieving here is that relief efforts are very poor, and that your Great Country is refuseing aid from other Countries.This is a major catastrophy thats occured and made many people homeless and left people with no jobs and belongings.And your Country has helped many Countries in the past.Could it be you are not prepared to recieve help from others, that other Countries will look at yours and think you are weak. Bollocks. Drop the gung ho attitude, it does nothing for you. If other Countries want to help it is showing a friendly side. If you dont accept it, what side of face are you showing the rest of the World.
They say New Orleans and surrounding areas are the size of England.
Thats one big area to put right.

Thats all I wanted to say on the matter, and I hope this does'nt blow all out of proportion. And Civil war dont break out over there.
Best Wishes folks.
David.

C

Chad

New orleans is screwed.

Last edited by a moderator:

mcpcola

7M's = Peoples Champ
Jul 4, 2005
Greater Gulf Coast
www.nola.com this will keep you up todate. Our Goverment has really out done them selfs this time it has cost thousands of lives. I live in Pensacola FL we are about to get 10K of the Refugees and i am scared to say the least after the storm and no food for days people change. Some where sent to Baton Rouge and the first night there were 5 murders 20 stolen cars and 6 rapes. i live blocks from where these people will be staying and i am arming up incase

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
some of you aren't looking at the big picture (read: REALITY). N.O. is hell right now.

relief efforts are slow? maybe, but you can't call up 40,000 arng, or any number of fema personal, or anybody else and expect them to be activated in a day. that takes time.

also, you can not blame the president for a slow reaction time. did he not give an evacuation order two days in advance?

all of the blame should be focused against the N.O. state officials. they knew this was going to happen, but yet did nothing to prevent flooding like this. all of those levee systems are technology from the 1800s.

personally, i wish they would drop a bomb on all of those fucking worthless, uneducated animals that are looting stores, stealing from people, raping women, and SHOOTING AT THE HELICOPTERS TRYING TO SAVE THEM.

i would take my sweet ass time too. ...probably would laugh at people. :)

Last edited:
C

Chad

CtSupra said:
some of you aren't looking at the big picture (read: REALITY). N.O. is hell right now.

relief efforts are slow? maybe, but you can't call up 40,000 arng, or any number of fema personal, or anybody else and expect them to be activated in a day. that takes time.

also, you can not blame the president for a slow reaction time. did he not give an evacuation order two days in advance?

all of the blame should be focused against the N.O. state officials. they knew this was going to happen, but yet did nothing to prevent flooding like this. all of those levee systems are technology from the 1800s.

personally, i wish they would drop a bomb on all of those fucking worthless, uneducated animals that are looting stores, stealing from people, raping women, and SHOOTING AT THE HELICOPTERS TRYING TO SAVE THEM.

i would take my sweet ass time too. ...probably would laugh at people. :)

NO FUCKING SHIT!!!! no ones gonna move back there they're gonna fucking invade our towns and shit just cuz they were too stupid to leave ppl are paying with lives moneys cars all that shit.... im so pissed right now!!!! and the guy that said he was arming himself good if one of them fuckers so much as touches ur car blow his fucking balls off!

:icon_evil :icon_evil :icon_evil :icon_evil :icon_evil :icon_evil :icon_evil :icon_evil :icon_evil :icon_evil

FUCKING HELL AND I DONT EVEN LIVE IN THE SOUTH IM PISSED AT GAS PRICES!!!

jjh

The Chairman
Mar 30, 2005
Louisiana
hey all just got the internet up and running cable was down and i didnt have power till thursday alls good where i am hope everyone made it out ok

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
jjh said:
hey all just got the internet up and running cable was down and i didnt have power till thursday alls good where i am hope everyone made it out ok
Yeah, I was wondering about you too, jjh.
Glad to finally hear you are OK and all is good where you are!
I wondered exactly what part of Louisiana you lived in but somehow I knew your location was not in New Orleans.

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
Justinn727 told me last night that he should be getting back online in less than a week also. His car has only like a small scratch that he already tried to buff out.
He was telling me that based on the the geography and the landscape of the land between him and the coast was the reason why they suffered relatively very little damage at his house. Houses much further from the coast than his house went down.
It is really weird how some things get impacted and other things don't.
He seems to be a hurricane expert and was telling me a lot on different housing constructions and different factors that effect the degree of which different building incur damage.

Anyways, all is fine with him, his folks and even the Supra.
He will be back within a week like I said, with a bunch of pics and quite a story to tell us.

Oh yeah, he sounds SOOO different than I imagined and seems much different on the phone than I would have imagined (heheh). Funny how people seem so different on the forums, IM's, in the chatroom, or on phone.

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
Yeah, you should have seen how crushed I was when I found out Jeff Lang really wasn't Kramer.

I'm just glad to hear our SM crew is doing ok.

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
dirgle said:
TONY! said:
...Oh yeah, he sounds SOOO different than I imagined and seems much different on the phone than I would have imagined (heheh). Funny how people seem so different on the forums, IM's, in the chatroom, or on phone.
Yeah, you should have seen how crushed I was when I found out Jeff Lang really wasn't Kramer...
What?!
He is not Kramer?!
The only reason why I am on this site is because I am a Kramer fan!!
I was deceived all of this time!

Can someone tell me which forum the real Kramer hangs out on?