How I spent this months allowance .......

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
Yea that looks exactly like the Mishimoto rad where the fan shroud won't fit, and you have to beat the hell out of the lower crossmember to get it in. Didn't help much when it started leaking 6 months later.

Kckazdude

Mar 16, 2007
Memphis, TN
Well, in all the wrangling to make the radiator 'fit' in my car I created a leak. Still cant pinpoint where it is but just to get to it and try to fix it will destroy the radiator. So now I am on the hunt for another radiator that is more adept to this chassis. This was one expensive lesson learned.

Moving on without the radiator, I got all the wiring wraped up for the wideband and MAFT Pro install. Figured I would give a test fire to make sure everything was in order and waiting for a radiator. Car fired right up although with an erratic idle due to base settings on MAFT-Pro. The bad news is I have no reverse for now. Hopefully I connected the linkage to the throttle body in haste and missed. Also had a spot of oil from the engine block. I am hoping I left a fitting loose at the oil filter adaptor.