How do you beat depression?

TurboWarrior

Apr 1, 2005
Canada
trance is a difficult one. People that like trance listen to stuff I don't like. People never have the same trance songs either. and its rare for me to even run into anyone that likes it. Its something i just listen to myself and thats it. But I still like it.

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
OneJoeZee said:
Every genre of music has a repeated beat. If you think trance is only a beat that repeats over and over, you don't know what you're talking about anyway. :)

I couldn't agree with you more.

And, no he doesn't know what he talking about. ;)

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
Phoenix, you're 19. I know it's not what you want to hear, but look around some more before you think you've met somebody you want to spend the rest of your life with. Take it from somebody who's already fucked up...

And if your girlfriend has done stuff to you that most guys wouldn't put up with, then maybe you need to be fair to yourself and look at your situation more objectively rather than subjectively. If you're depression is partially to blame on how she treats you, then she's causing you more harm than good. It's past time for you to look elsewhere.

You make the choice, man. I hope it's the right one.

Side note: Say no to insecurity and immaturity. And drugs.

supradan22

NA->TER
May 20, 2005
ORLANDO FL
I say drive a boosted supra it helped me mid way into my project I got depressed then a friend let me drive his mint BPU 87 turbo and it gave me the admiration to start working full time to get my project to where its at..........................................now im stuck waiting for PLUGS AND COUPLKNGS AHHHHHH

L

lanky189

everybody in this thread calm it down or it WILL be locked...someone is asking for our help...the depressing thing is that members here would rather bicker and argue than help a brother in need..

grow up..everyone of you.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
lanky189 said:
everybody in this thread calm it down or it WILL be locked...someone is asking for our help...the depressing thing is that members here would rather bicker and argue than help a brother in need..

grow up..everyone of you.
or perhaps clean the thread up without the useless bickeing, here ill start.

L

lanky189

or perhaps don't put the useless bickering in the thread in the first place Cryo.

man you've got all the answers don't ya!?

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
lanky189 said:
or perhaps don't put the useless bickering in the thread in the first place Cryo.

man you've got all the answers don't ya!?
lanky, i was only try to help, but it seems like you don't want any which is a shame really. You're not on a pedestal to accuse me of pettyless bickering as i have seen you do it before and many of these so called admins who favour people instead of not taking sides.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
and with all that said, there are a great many reasons to be depressed! :)

if for no other reason, try to be happy because you will wake up tomorrow with a new day ahead of you.

maybe you should meet a new girl? save some money and take a vacation?

i find it funny that i am trying to give advice here, when im in the midst of a similar battle myself.