HOLY CRAP MK3 5spd 7m 10.2@136.5!!!!

whitemk3

Mar 30, 2005
east TN
GrimJack said:
IIRC, the fellow who blew his nitrous in the intake was the 900 hp monster, he is running a larger turbo and LOTS of nitrous on a built motor.

The other guy at Vegas who is running stock internals was *only* pushing out 600+ hp IIRC.

There were pictures posted of the 900+ hp engine bay, both before and after the nitrous explosion. Might turn up under a search on SF for SILV 2004... Or Keith might be able to point you towards them if you ask.
He is on a built motor, the blue car is the one who had stock internls, one of the two wasnt tuned all and was trying to get it tuned. Duane probably knows more info on the car Tony was the guy that gave duane the drivshaft to get back home. And yes he is the car that blew the manifold with nitrous i just knew he put out 700 + hp and didnt wasnt to say more if he didnt make it.

Z

ztosupra

:bowdown: HOLY SH!T!!! that thing is a BEAST! is the owner on here? i wanna know what its running! :bigun2: = that supra

and to answer one of your questions rakkasan, that tiburon i think redlighted, then just decided since he'd already blown it to go ahead and go. i don't think it was on purpose cause if it was, i 100% agree with you that that lauch sucked! i don't think it picked up the front wheels in 2nd, but it sure as hell tilted back when they got back on the gas!

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pokey

thats one nice mk3, and the guy can drive too, i wonder what his 60ft is?

MK3Racer89

May 11, 2005
i just watched it, holy crap that is a insperation haha, oh and thankz for the links northsupra
chirs

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
He is running as of now 808 at the wheels in the 7m powered car on the stock R154....

that car is just sick...it shows you just how fast and how well the 7m can handle power if built WELL....

I hope my car can touch the 600whp mark by this winter. I will prove to all what Siman can do!

-Jonathan

L

lanky189

holy mother of boost.

that is incredible...greay quality vid too..

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
lanky189 said:
holy mother of boost.

that is incredible...greay quality vid too..

yeah that yellow "shark" tibron really jumped him off the line...hahahahah

That Stock R154 must be stronger than we think...he is running 900whp right now....and with the STOCK tranny! That gives me hope.

But that 5th gear is SO crucial! You can hear him shift from 4th to 5th and hear that HUGE gear!