HOLY CRAP MK3 5spd 7m 10.2@136.5!!!!

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
mk3less said:
holy crap it took me 10 min to download this vid(56k) but it was worth it!
Heh, I'm with you!!

that was INCREDIBLE!!! The "Shark" launched him by about 6 seconds--I would sure as shit HOPE it was intentional... Shark ran a 16.25 and Supra had a 10.2 or whatnot...

PS--hey MK3less, where'd you get those Trust STB's???

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Tony's car is awesome. (orange car) He is a great guy. He gave me a drive shaft (well I bought it for cheap) and I got home. Built motor by him and Ray's car (blue one) does not have not bone stock internals. He has coated pistons and shot peened rods. Sorta stock I guess :naughty: Anyhoo, both great cars. 7MPower baby! :biglaugh:

Duane

Get these vids working as I want to save them.

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Yep, that's Tony's car. Last time I saw it, the motor was still out, and it was still white. (Before he painted the car.)

Too bad about the N20 problem. Nice HP figures. I remember he was telling me about some of the mods on the motor, and it had a fully ported and upgraded head, but really he does not have tons of money dumped into this car/engine. (Compared to Ryan Woon for example. Heck, Woon has more in a motor than Tony has in his whole car.)

I'm looking forward to SILV this year, and seeing what Tony and his buddies come up with power wise.

bowtiebuba

stangs hate supras
Sep 1, 2005
marion iowa
vids dont work for me when i click it i get this

Your browser didn't send a referrer. Either you typed the URL in manually or YSIAFU.
There have been some reports that some software firewalls are blocking outbound http referrers. If you have a software firewall installed and are getting this message, please check your firewall settings.

Darkcyde

Workin' Man
Mar 30, 2005
La Villa Strangiato
bowtiebuba said:
vids dont work for me when i click it i get this

Your browser didn't send a referrer. Either you typed the URL in manually or YSIAFU.
There have been some reports that some software firewalls are blocking outbound http referrers. If you have a software firewall installed and are getting this message, please check your firewall settings.

Disable your firewall.