GreenChevelleSS's Supra Engine rebuild and Supra clean up!

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
19cturbo;1939371 said:
best thing for tint is to spray the window with ammonia and press a black trash bag against it. then let it sit in the sun..

Seriously?
Thanks for the suggestion- that might come in handy soon!

Well the last heater hose that I havent replaced finally blew the other night. Guess thats a lesson learned, replace all the hoses. Never got hot as I started smelling coolant and pulled over before it lost too much.

But I picked up some new parts for her....
Lexus AFM
Stainless braided brake lines
walbro 255 pump
egr block off plates
one piece steel driveshaft from the drive shaft shop
New intake accordian boot with K&N and factory AFM
NGK plug wires
Cheap MBC

Thats it for now. havent installed any of it but I will as soon as I got some time to put into it. I have to get my chevelle back together for the drags im scheduled to race at in october. So I will be spending money and time on it for a while.

Sside

May 20, 2008
Houston
GreenChevelleSS;1956415 said:
Well drug this home today. Got some parts off of it that I wanted, dont know if I should part it out or try to sell it whole. No title motor or trans. But is a 90 Turbo Targa 5 speed car. The TT wheels didnt come on it, they came off my car.

If you decide to part it out I want the door hinges :).. If they are not sagging and the door closes right..... Also I'm interested in the foglights and possibly a fender or two :)....

Sside

May 20, 2008
Houston
GreenChevelleSS;1956423 said:
89+ Fogs are mine doors seem to close decent. Fenders ill have to check them out for damage. the car has been vinyl wrapped. When do you want to come get this stuff ?

I'm in Houston, not able to go get it but Ill pay for shipping if you set a good price.... Looking for hinges in the best shape possible but decent is good enough if I cant any better and you are willing to ship.....

Well been doing a little work here and there to it. Finished my gauge pack other than needing to make a new face for the boost gauge since I did the mod to make it read up to 14psi. Letters light up white.

Pulled the front bumper and rear bumper for paint and to install the ARC SMIC and CX racing Intercooler pipes.

Also Got a cool pic at work of all the boosted cars,
From left to right
My buddies 1987 Conquest TSI
My 1989 RX7 Turbo II
My 1992 Supra
My brothers 91 Z28 383 procharged