Got the supra painted :) 56k, run.

MKivSupra_Rob

INLINE6
Jan 22, 2006
Wpg
Alright,these pics are just screaming for someone to make a frontlip for pre89 front bumpers!

But anyways Here's a few pics of what i;ve been putting all my time and money into, its not perfect but im extremely happy with the outcome.
Can anyone guess the year?
The color(8D4, stock color) should be the give away.
Now that its freshly painted im amazed i dont see more 8d4's this colors amazing! looks pretty wicked at night too. I dont have to list what;s done to it because majority of you guys will know whats not stock the second you look at it.
But here it is
(If the pics are too big i can try to rezise them)

MKivSupra_Rob

INLINE6
Jan 22, 2006
Wpg
TaSe, Close, but nope

brad92t, It was available for half a year, later on there was annother metallic blue 8e6(i think) but its a bit darker

Thanks for the compliments guys, No ones even hating o nthe sawblades? lol im planning on ditching them next, the dark color's hiding alot of curb rash from the prev owner.

also if you guys notice this supra is VERY much inspired by supra mania, basically anything i loved on your cars that i figured i could do is on there, hence the painted centresection, just loved the seperated look on bbbzooloo's and the filled in licenseplate space up front was definatly on my to do list after keithH (i think thats the username) made a thread about his.

Also i ended up moulding in that 89+ grill into the pre89 bumper, definatly a pain in the ass to do, and id never go through all that work again, but now that its done i love it

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
You have very good taste in colors my new friend. I love blue supras. I now know that you have esquisite taste....................lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
When I had mine painted, it was called blue metallic. I didn't get it from a Toyota dealership, but the paint store told me it was my stock color............lol

MKivSupra_Rob

INLINE6
Jan 22, 2006
Wpg
suprahero said:
When I had mine painted, it was called blue metallic. I didn't get it from a Toyota dealership, but the paint store told me it was my stock color............lol

oh lol well i guess they read it off that id thing in the door, what year is it?

jdmk3_87t

Take it!
Apr 29, 2005
SoCaL
Very clean...loving the rear centerpiece! Is your car a 89+ or pre89...it looks confusing...anyway that's one hot car!

MKivSupra_Rob

INLINE6
Jan 22, 2006
Wpg
jdmk3_87t said:
Very clean...loving the rear centerpiece! Is your car a 89+ or pre89...it looks confusing...anyway that's one hot car!
pre 89

As for the lip, exactly my point! Someone please make a freaking pre89 lip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!