Got the supra painted :) 56k, run.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
MKivSupra_Rob said:
oh lol well i guess they read it off that id thing in the door, what year is it?

Mine is a 1991 and I haven't looked on the door label to see what it's called. I forgot that it was even posted there.

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
MKivSupra_Rob said:
they currently arent making naything i heard

i believe they are still making parts, just not making new moulds for different parts. they may also be able to make one in fibreglass as another option.

try PM'ing upgradedsupra and see if he can fill you in a little better than i can. It just may be worth looking into as that lip needs to go, in my opinion.

the car will look nicer once you replace that lip :)

lovin the pics too BTW :)

MKivSupra_Rob

INLINE6
Jan 22, 2006
Wpg
stanzaspeed said:
i believe they are still making parts, just not making new moulds for different parts. they may also be able to make one in fibreglass as another option.

try PM'ing upgradedsupra and see if he can fill you in a little better than i can. It just may be worth looking into as that lip needs to go, in my opinion.

the car will look nicer once you replace that lip :)

lovin the pics too BTW :)

lol yeah the front doesnt really match the sideskirts at all

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
MKivSupra_Rob said:
lol yeah the front doesnt really match the sideskirts at all

heh hopefully its only temporary.

i have the bomex sides aswell, they will look 100x better once that front is lower to square it all up. The greddy front works well enough for me.

it would be awesme if there were more options for pre 89 front ends. we need a pettition! demand change! let the revolution begin! :biglaugh: