god in a box came over to my house.

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
Everyone "worships" in their own way peoples.. Maybe we should not criticize his religious beliefs...

Funny thread.. :)

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
p230503_1.jpg

artmo

Mar 1, 2006
Portland, Oregon
www.myspace.com
ohh damn lol some people are h8in haha i was just excited to c some of my parts to come in so i can begin my rebuild after like 7 months later.. lol noo the lady was like 9433409843098 years old well like in her 40's but no wayyyy would i touch her even though i just did turn 18 ;) but next thred will be my ic piping and Cooleeze accordian hose:) and then my rebuild thread, hopfully i make it on time for suprafest... im a newb this is my sencond engine pull, well my first project i hated life with my 86 corolla, it was carb..... and when i got all done it needed a new carb it would only run while spraying carb cleaner in it and i just gave up and im selling it. cause i dont feel like putting a 20 valve in it anymore and found out what a supra was and fell in love

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
Are you stock AFM Jake or Maft? I am stock AFM and I also have no stalling issues.. Just an occasional muffler pop...

billspreston01

Jun 2, 2005
North Carolina
if a BOV is god, what is a 10 second mkIII? The universe? Everything? I was thinking about getting the hks but I think it whistles too much (a friend just put one on his WRX STI)hmmm...let us know how you like it