god in a box came over to my house.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
That's god?
I mean, I'm happy for you, but..... it's a BOV...
I don't even want to be remotely near you when you get coilovers...

::edit::
GOD those are huge pictures.... thank you for not posting them. :aigo:

aljordan

LEADED FUEL ONLY
Jul 14, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
www.apeserver.com
I want to change the way my hks ssbov sounds. ANyone got one of those purple inserts they can let me have? Or a recirculation fitting would work too. Anything but that high pitched squeek its got now.

Its played out... wasn't 8 years ago when I got it.. but now.. man. its old.

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
aljordan said:
I want to change the way my hks ssbov sounds. ANyone got one of those purple inserts they can let me have? Or a recirculation fitting would work too. Anything but that high pitched squeek its got now.

Its played out... wasn't 8 years ago when I got it.. but now.. man. its old.

Tial FTW!

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
The HKS SSQV is a good BOV yea its loud but not as lame or rice as the RFL or GReddy S type, also its one of the few that does NOT leak boost and I like its sound its not that bad, I got a purple insert, it sucks can't even tell if the BOV is working, like a silencer, but I'm too lazy to ship it to ya sorry :(

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm glad you got a new bov, but if my wife reads this, you're in big trouble. Comparing a bov to God.......:3d_frown: .........She will flip her lid and start preaching to you for a while, and who knows, maybe you need it. For your sake I'm going to try and keep her off of SM for a couple of days till this thread is off of the new posts. That's all I can do, I just hope it's enough.........;)