Girlfriend thread

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
unfortunatly, i understand girls. in the field however i get confused, but once i get back to the drawing board it all makes sense. and the truth about how women work aint pretty :(

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
im starting a fund,
we men shall come together and form a union until this "female rule book" has been bought from meggs for a gazillion dollars, can it be in pacos?

L

lanky189

wasnt there a set of rules in a thread not too long ago.

also.. Hello Bob and Meggs, it's always fun when the two of you get a thread rolling..

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
lanky189 said:

also.. Hello Bob and Meggs, it's always fun when the two of you get a thread rolling..

I think there was a thread about rules girls aren't supposed to break or something.

And I guess pacos could work...

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
lanky189 said:

the men commandments?
or
the thread about Kroze?
wtf happened to him anyway?

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
His GF found his thread, dismembered him, and buried the peices all over North America, then left clues for future treasure hunters to try to put his skeleton back together again.

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
GrimJack said:
His GF found his thread, dismembered him, and buried the peices all over North America, then left clues for future treasure hunters to try to put his skeleton back together again.

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

damn, that sucks,srry Kroze. :biglaugh:

M

Makavelli

meggs521 said:
:icon_eek:

You're supposed to still think she's hot, hotter then before. That's just how it's supposed to work. I hope you aren't breaking the rules. :3d_frown:

As girls we naturally get hotter every day of our lives. That's just how we're made.

:rofl:

Yea, just keep on thinkin that...

M

Makavelli

lagged said:
unfortunatly, i understand girls. in the field however i get confused, but once i get back to the drawing board it all makes sense. and the truth about how women work aint pretty :(

No, it ain't. Women are like Jaguars, they have pretty bodies but very complex engines that require a ton of maitenence. 'Specially strippers, fun to drive, but unreliable as hell...

The longer I stay married, the more I wanna rent a Jag for the weekend! :biglaugh:

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Makavelli said:
No, it ain't. Women are like Jaguars, they have pretty bodies but very complex engines that require a ton of maitenence. 'Specially strippers, fun to drive, but unreliable as hell...

The longer I stay married, the more I wanna rent a Jag for the weekend! :biglaugh:

you might want to keep it on the DL, or u will end up like Kroze,:biglaugh:
poor Kroze:3d_frown:

encomiast

boosted kraut
Mar 31, 2005
germany
lagged said:
Hmmm.... kinda like reverse engineering a woman.... interesting thought.

L

lanky189

i dont have a gf..and i dont have any pics of the ex. otherwise i'd be "bout it bout it" as early 90's rappers would say.

also..what ever happend to the naughty pics of the ex we were all expecting.. i'll hafta post in that thread shortly.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Not pics of my Ex....... t'was oneandgone's.... He must be too busy pulling the 7mgte out for me.... :biglaugh: But seriously... he better be pulling it out... I hope that check clears tomorrow, that'd be AWESOME! 7mgte here I come!

Lanky, I'd let ya drive it if'n ya didn't live so far away... of course you'd have to give me the Celica..... you could just do that anyway.....

L

lanky189

you want it? come and get it...fix the frame..fill the rust holes underneath..and you've got a helluva platform for a 7m... john lunsford ran 12's with a lightly modded 7m dropped in..